CMVS Building Questions?

Hi so I recently bought an MV-1FZ off of Ebay, it hasn’t arrived yet, but I am hoping to consolize it. I intend to do the 5 volt only mod as well as the stereo mod, I also would like to include USB ports, via the Undamned USB Decoder, to give the option to use modern arcade sticks/controllers or OG Neo Geo sticks via the DB15 port. I apologize if the following questions sound dumb, I am not an engineer so I know very little about this stuff.

I have a few questions though, the first one regards the power supply. This thread http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?256624-INFO-Neo-Geo-MVS-and-cart-power-requirements Indicates that the board I am using draws 1300ma, and people have generally recommended a 5v 3a power supply for others on this forum, but will this still be enough even with the 2 Undamned USB decoders? I know that when I need to charge my Dualshock 4 controllers they only work with a 5v 1a usb charger, so would having two PS4 controllers plugged in add an extra 2 amps? Should I try to find a 5v 5a power supply?

The second question regards RGB out. Given that this is an arcade board my understanding is that I need to add a 470 ohm resistor on sync in order to prevent it from damaging standard consumer monitors and equipment with RGB input. What value resistors do I need to add on the individual Red, Green, and Blue lines? I have read conflicting things about this, on jamma nation x I believe one of the guides says 150 ohms, but I think either on this forum, or maybe forumshmups.system11.org, I saw 75 ohms. Does putting an incorrect value here run the risk of damaging my framemeister? Also, before the resistors, do I need to add 220uf 10v capacitors? Do I need to add them after? Do I even need them at all?

The third question also involves RGB out, does the RGB out have any issues with jail bar artifacts? Does it require a separate LPF? And if it does how would I install it?

Finally the fourth question regards the power LED in the 5 volt only mod. Is it required to change it out? The guide on Jamma Nation X states that you should change it out for a 3v-5v LED, and to use an appropriate resistor value based on your LED. But how do I know what resistor value I need?