15 Year Member
Switch

Axiom Verge - love this soundtrack
Binding of Isaac

3DS
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call

Retrofreak
Fire Emblem GBA

Oh man love the Theatrhythm games....best final fantasy games since 3 on the SNES :)

My 3DS won't hold a charge I think the charging port is broken or something....haven't used it in ages, too lazy to figure out whats wrong with it. But those are the only games I really miss.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Switch
Dragon Blaze
Zelda

M2 Streets of Rage port

-SD-

Camel Slug
I finally got around to installing the USB GD-ROM Controller in the Dreamcast, so I’ve completed Jet Set Radio, although I still have the extra characters to unlock and many Graffiti Souls to find. I did spend most of Saturday with the Twin Sticks out for some much needed Virtual-ON action...

Over the past couple of weeks I’ve also been on DoDonPachi II: Bee Storm, Espgaluda and Martial Masters on the PGM. Really liking Martial Masters, I’ve been practising with Ghost Kick and Reika.

And since I’ve had the NeoSD I’ve been playing on the Neo•Geo a lot more as it removes all the faffing around swapping carts over. Mainly I’ve been on Garou and Last Blade 2 with random bouts of Soccer Brawl, Viewpoint and Windjammers here and there. I normally play as either Rock or Terry so I’ve been trying to get better with B. Jenet. It’s also been a while since I’ve played so much Last Blade, so I’ve been getting back into Zantetsu.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
started playing vice city on the ps2. might pull some more ps2 games out today.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Steam
Magic Masks: Box-pushing (Sokoban) puzzle game. The stand-out puzzles don't appear until each character's World 3 levels (when they each get their 3rd special ability).

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I miss playing those games. I would like to play Koudelka, too.

Koudelka is amazing. It always annoys me when I think back to when I used to see Shadow Hearts in stores with that Midway logo. I wasn't willing to give it a chance since I didnt trust Midway. Wasnt till near the end of the PS2 era when I found out it was a sequel to Koudelka but by that time it was getting hard to find.

GENESIS:
ALISIA DRAGOON

PS4:
MONSTER HUNTER WORLD

WII VIRTUAL CONSOLE:
RONDO OF BLOOD