Arcade Pot Luck at my House must bring a 6 pack min and food JUNE 16TH OC

Hodari

n00b
Good afternoon Gentlemen
I'm having a meet up at my house June 16th 7:30 bring your games and set ups. theirs tons of space to set things up to Game on. my number is **PLEASE PM ME FOR DETAILS** if you want to come early no problems wives and girlfriends welcome. :dragb:

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Doesn't sound at all like a murder trap.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Good afternoon Gentlemen
I'm having a meet up at my house June 16th 7:30 bring your games and set ups. theirs tons of space to set things up to Game on. my number is **PLEASE PM ME FOR DETAILS** if you want to come early no problems wives and girlfriends welcome. :dragb:

Who intentionally blasts their private info out on a forum? :scratch::loco:

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Now I'd be more concerned about Simple Troll than Hodari.

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
Sounds like he's fixing to do his wife, girlfriend, food, beer and video game shopping for the year in one fell swoop.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I don't go anywhere where I have to bring my own food and booze because that is just the hallmark of a lazy cheapass host! Remember we aren't shooting up and laying in your empty house any old way.

As a host you must provide the bare essentials to be considered a genuine person. eg. cheap beer and crisps and a pizza run later in the night and as you're the host you pay for it, remember people have traveled to YOU! don't be a cunt.

You'll probably find most people chip in and bring their own booze anyway but you gotta meet the minimum... fuckin hell.

Last edited:

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I don't go anywhere where I have to bring my own food and booze because that is just the hallmark of a lazy cheapass host! Remember we aren't shooting up and laying in your empty house any old way.

As a host you must provide the bare essentials to be considered a genuine person. eg. cheap beer and crisps and a pizza run later in the night and as you're the host you pay for it, remember people have traveled to YOU! don't be a cunt.

You'll probably find most people chip in and bring their own booze anyway but you gotta meet the minimum... fuckin hell.

You sir, are a true gentleman.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

Australia understands party etiquette.