Hey, its me

MC708

n00b
I'm MC708. Nice to meet you :) I like to play retro games (obviously) but I've never played a neo-geo game, so there's that. I'm from Northern Ireland which I strongly recommend you don't visit. Some of my favourite retro games are: Warlords (2600), centipede (7800), food fight (7800), KC Crazy Chase (Magnavox Odyssey 2, and yes, I prefer crazy chase over the more popular KC Munchkin), and all the obvious picks like pacman and what have you. This site seems pretty cool and I'm sure I'll enjoy my time here. Thanks ~MC708

Last edited:

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
5pcdelnhrg7z-1.jpg

MC708

n00b
I’m curious what’s so bad about Northern Ireland?
Well, there's a few reasons:
-There are the nationalists (want NI to leave UK) and the unionists (want NI to remain in UK), and for whatever reason they absolutely hate each other. So there's a huge divide in that regard.
-There's not much to visit for. There is nothing special about NI that I can think of that anyone would want to be here for
-Annoying accents
-Some people here call the sport in which you kick a football into the net "Football", while others call it "Soccer" - however, there's also another entirely different sport that some people call "Football", and others call "Gaelic" (I'll admit I know nothing about this sport other than the fact that everyone else and their mother play this game) - super confusing stuff

There are more things but those are enough

Last edited:

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Damn, now I'm going to confuse you with my homie MCF 76...