Hello... has anyone heard of a NGCD Homebrew Title called... Blutengel?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
... someone mentioned it to me last night....

I just wondered if anyone knew anything about it...

xROTx

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
I've never played it but I've seen it in action. It's a cool looking shoot'em up.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
OK... I'll ask for more info...

I think the guy is willing to dump it for us... with a bit of luck...

xROTx

Samuray

Another Striker
10 Year Member
In case this is a full-fledge game and not something really short and/ or simple: Would an AES "port" be a theoretical possibility, like with "Crossed Swords II"? (it's the only Neo Geo I have and a new shmup would be fantastic)

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
It's called Blood Angel and there's no tarts as selectable characters? what a joke.

-SD-

Camel Slug
Yeah, it looks a bit basic... but it’s certainly slinging them bullets around at a fair pace. Interesting.

blastar

Member,
sorry for my late reply but I don't look so often in this forum or don't read all the entries... someone pointed this out to me. here are some information about this topic.

I developed BLUTENGEL more than 13 years ago (2005), as a one-man-team... for fun and for a HomeBrew-coding-competition. Original Platform was NeoGeoCD and there it worked very well... i could never test a later implementation for MVS/AES because of the missing possibilities. so it came to problems because of some at that time not known differences between the devices.
here is a simple fixed version as *.neo file (NeoSD), this should work.

download here

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
sorry for my late reply but I don't look so often in this forum or don't read all the entries... someone pointed this out to me. here are some information about this topic.

I developed BLUTENGEL more than 13 years ago (2005), as a one-man-team... for fun and for a HomeBrew-coding-competition. Original Platform was NeoGeoCD and there it worked very well... i could never test a later implementation for MVS/AES because of the missing possibilities. so it came to problems because of some at that time not known differences between the devices.
here is a simple fixed version as *.neo file (NeoSD), this should work.

download here

Would you release the CD version?
Looks cool :)

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Thanks for distributing the .neo file for it, might just check it out next time I fire up the NeoSD!