PCB NeoTurfMasta convertir mvs en vertical

KoSLoW

n00b
Bonjour à tous, je cherche les pcb fabriqué par NeoTurfMasta de ce même forum mais impossible de le contacter je suis nouveau et il me faut 50 comm avant de pouvoir envoyer des MP ...

voici à quoi ça ressemble :
xS1IsWT.jpg

Évidement on peut tout souder 1 par 1 mais bon... c'est fastidieux.

KoSLoW

n00b
@NeoTurfMasta i'm asking and searching to buy theses board, cannot contact you by mp . Do you still sell these boards ?

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
@NeoTurfMasta i'm asking and searching to buy theses board, cannot contact you by mp . Do you still sell these boards ?

I never sold these, they were just an experiment. They weren't very secure and potentially could cause problems with wear on the traces.

KoSLoW

n00b
oh ok too bad it was a good idea, on aliexpress i can see MV1B for sale with vertical slot. I don't know how they do !!! or extension cable / port can fit ?

this is the unit from aliexpress :

w6kHjRz.jpg

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Interesting. Looks like they made a new male connector, but I cant tell how its attached to the main board. That's a ton of hot glue for the bios!

KoSLoW

n00b
@NeoTurfMasta i found an other MV1B vertical for sale on ebay.

Same process but we can see better it looks like professional made ! I contacted them to know how they do or what kind of rubbon cable they use but i think they will don't share this secret to me :glee:

Yr8pFx7.jpg