Show em if you got em... Beer Collections!!!

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Post em if you got em, and what are your favorites?

Decided to pick up a random 6 pack or 2 every time I get paid. I keep the olde trusty Newcastle around though just in case I get a gross beer. That way I can drink a Newcastle first and hopefully not taste it.

Newcastle is probably my favorite beer of all time.

I also like a nice loaf of Guinness from time to time.

Just discovered this Platform "Yammy Yammy". Some good shit right there.

Yet to test the Sammy Smith Cherry Ale, but Sammy never disappoints.

The Chromo Laguna Nut Brown is OK, but a bit too strong for my tastes. It just makes me want a Newcastle.

The Founders "All Day IPA" is a bit disappointing as well. The reviews were good, but I guess I am not an IPA man.

Drinking the Carlsberg right now. It's seems ok, but not what I was hoping. I was hoping it would be like Caffrey's, which is probably my second favorite beer of all time, that was discontinued on Ohio many years ago.

The Summer Shandy's are all gone. It's kinda girly, but fuck it, that's some damn good beer. I could drink it all day. It goes down smooth, and is refreshing on a hot day.

20180511_005808.jpg

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Alright I pretty much will never have a booze collection of any kind, never have. Make of that what you will!

Picked up an 8 pack of Henninger lager for $20, cheapest and the ONLY 8 pack you can get here haha who the fuck does 8 packs? the germans with their cheapass beer!

1.jpg

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I still have a handful of bottles of various shit from like 03-08 when I collected beer.

Now it just gets drank.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
The only beer bottles I collect are the ones I drank for recycling...

WHO COLLECTS BEER!

xROTx

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Newcastle without caramel coloring is like visiting madman's mom and leaving without an happy ending.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Do all Aussies have tiny fridges like that?

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
The only beer bottles I collect are the ones I drank for recycling...

WHO COLLECTS BEER!

xROTx

I don't intend to keep them forever Rot. It's just to have a variety on hand. Get tired of the same beers.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Do all Aussies have tiny fridges like that?

I'm in America. My parent's got me that when I first moved to Columbus and had a bunch of guy roommates who didn't know how to take care of a fridge. So I converted it to a beer/liquor fridge.

who the fuck does 8 packs?

Little King's Cream Ale use to do 8 packs only. Not sure if they still make beer. We use to do the Little King's Challenge in high school. See who could drink the most Little King's before they barfed.

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I still have a handful of bottles of various shit from like 03-08 when I collected beer.

Now it just gets drank.

That's what kids do to you lithy.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Little King's Cream Ale use to do 8 packs only. Not sure if they still make beer. We use to do the Little King's Challenge in high school. See who could drink the most Little King's before they barfed.

As of 2010, it was a thing.

WHO COLLECTS BEER!

Seriously. I mean, if you're taking a picture, then who's drinking the beer? No one!

If you're drinking the beer, then who's taking the beer? #thinkaboutit

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Whats the grail of beer collecting? I had Alchemist Brewery's Heady Topper the other day, one of my personal grails.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
View attachment 50165

Last May I went to a North Korean restaurant and took my bottle of beer home. A few months later all the NK restaurants were ordered to close so I guess that's my last bottle of NK beer (foreground).

The one in the background is a bottle from where I used to live of the local beer where you can only buy it in that city.

edit: lmbo sunfaded labels

Last edited:

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Seriously. I mean, if you're taking a picture, then who's drinking the beer? No one!

If you're drinking the beer, then who's taking the beer? #thinkaboutit

It only takes a few seconds to take a picture, and several hours to drink beers. You can also do stuff while you drink beer. Kind of like walking and chewing gum at the same time. Your logic has lost me.

Overrated garbage.

Never tried it. I will tell you what is overrated though. Anything by Sierra Nevada. Not sure if it's an Ohio beer, but people go crazy for that shit here. Every single variation of that shit tastes like you're licking a tire.

Last edited:

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
It only takes a few seconds to take a picture, and several hours to drink beers. You can also do stuff while you drink beer. Kind of like walking and chewing gum at the same time. Your logic has lost me.

I can't be arsed to take a picture and upload it, even if it is of beer, much less show off a collection of them. What is this, high school?

Overrated garbage.

Don't be a jerk, mads. You haven't posted a beer (or a name) you like, yet.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
View attachment 50165

Last May I went to a North Korean restaurant and took my bottle of beer home. A few months later all the NK restaurants were ordered to close so I guess that's my last bottle of NK beer (foreground).

The one in the background is a bottle from where I used to live of the local beer where you can only buy it in that city.

edit: lmbo sunfaded labels

ingredients: malt, hop, water, plastic.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Don't be a jerk, mads. You haven't posted a beer (or a name) you like, yet.

Any St. Bernardus, Bruery Sour in the Rye, Rochefort 8 and 10, Petrus Red, Unibroue La Fin Du Monde, Westmalle Dubbel, Corsendonk Brown, Sam Smith Oatmeal Stout.