Do you know this cabinet??

mujazik

n00b
Hello all. I am close to completing my arcade cabinet build. I would like to get the correct dimensions for this cabinet so I can maximize the side art. Does anyone know the model for this cabinet? or the dimensions? Thank you in advance

Attachments

• neogeo.jpg
    neogeo.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 115

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Yea it's called a Dynamo Z-back.

It’s not a zback but it is very similar, a movie chain used a lot of these I’ll edit this if I can find proper name for it but you see it’s flat across the top where a zback is slanted.

Edit: found the name generic cab produced by Angle Manufacturing Company in Tracy City, Tennessee.

Double edit: the movie chain that used then the most if not exclusively initially was united artist theaters. The coined term used a lot for searching is “angled cab” by angle manufacturing.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
It’s not a zback but it is very similar, a movie chain used a lot of these I’ll edit this if I can find proper name for it but you see it’s flat across the top where a zback is slanted.

Ahhh gotcha. I have one of these and the seller told me it was a Z back, interesting.

Demitri1983

Cheng's Errand Boy

Edit: found the name generic cab produced by Angle Manufacturing Company in Tracy City, Tennessee.

Double edit: the movie chain that used then the most if not exclusively initially was united artist theaters. The coined term used a lot for searching is “angled cab” by angle manufacturing.

Thats some cool info Westcb. My first neo cab was one of these. I personally thought it was a great cab. Really similar to D-Zback.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member

Great info! Thanks westcb!