Xeno Crisis

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Got an email update today from the team behind this great looking arena shooter.
It's looking good for hitting it's september release and nice to see the team keeping us posted with regular updates (unlike paprium).
Pixel art has all been done by Henk Nieborg so i'm expecting some good things from this.
My only worry would be the standard MD pad for this type of game, which is the reason why i always liked smash tv on the snes more.
Anyone else pre-ordered this, i've got it ordered for the MD but its out on switch, dreamcast and steam as well.

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...ame-for-the-sega-genesis-mega-d/posts/2175249

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Yeah, I am super stoked for this one. It might actually beat Paprium out of the gates hahah

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Hi OP. This thread doesn't belong in general.

This "game" isn't a neo geo title.

cat

Sorry guy's i don't start many threads on here, didn't realise general was only neo related.

AirZonk

n00b
I got in on the Kickstarter for the Dreamcast version. Looking forward to it when it is finished.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
I Kicked it for the Genesis version. Looks promising - hopefully it'll turn out well.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
never heard of this but looks great.

cat

I like arena shooters and i like Nieborg's style in games like flink on the MD and lomax on the PS1, the guy's pixel work is quality.
Put the 2 together with an aliens theme, chuck in end level boss's and yeah, i'm in for this.
I'm confident we'll see this on time as well.