Netanyoohoo vs. Iran?

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
So Israel is accusing Iran of violating the nuclear deal. Trump obviously has been saying that the nuclear deal was "the worst deal ever", but this is probably more because it has Obama's fingerprints on it. All analysts and investigators have found is a violation in the amount of heavy water Iran had on hand, which is a minor offense.

Now Israel is accusing them of blatantly developing nuclear weapons. But at the same time, Netanyahu has been accused of a ridiculous level of corruption, and the US intelligence community is calling BS / old news on what Netty has put forth. Is it too tin-foil-hat of me to assume that Netanyahu is deflecting from the controversy and simultaneously manipulating Trump? Israel has obviously been scared shitless of Iran and will do anything to fuck them over. Makes sense to me. I'm betting Trump will pull out of the nuclear deal this week, mainly based on Obama / Clinton associations with the deal and this new "intel".

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Why should Israel have nuclear wepons but not its neighbours?

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member

Because they're special. :loco: (And Little United States)

PS: My position is that no one should have nukes. But I realize that's super idealist.

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member

It is even more funny, that Israel says Iran conceals their supposed nuclear weapons. Whereas most of the world thinks Iran does not have nuclear weapons (but suspect they might have something) vs everyone in the world thinking Israel has nuclear weapons, despite the fact they claim to have none, officially.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Pakistan has nuclear weapons

Think about that for a moment

The country that offered safe harbor to Bin Laden, and even supplied citizens for the 9/11 hijackings and attack.

Meanwhile Netanyahu is butthurt over his companies not being able to easily wipe out the Palestinians from their homes and turn the areas into Israeli condos, that will probably smell as badly of piss as Tel Aviv.

Americans have memories, and Americans know who has nukes who shouldn’t. So if some genocidal Israeli leprechaun wants to promote the annihilation of Iran, he can go fuck himself.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I get a small share of royalties off of oil drilling done on some land my family owns. Last Saturday, the oil company sent a guy on a 10 hour round trip across Texas to collect our signatures to expand the lease. Usually they handle that sort of thing via mail, but they want to drill and they want to drill *now.* They know the prices are about to jump.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Pakistan has nuclear weapons

Yes, it was a major headline (well outside of the US anyways) when Pakistan and India had a large skirmish last year or so. The thinking something along the lines of the first time two nuclear armed countries actually fought each other.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
PS: My position is that no one should have nukes. But I realize that's super idealist.

I've given this some thought, a world without the nuclear ultimatum. You think that's an ideal to strive for? I think you're fucking crazy.

The one thing that has kept the world powers in balance is the nuclear threat. It's been the end game none have wanted to be part of since the end of WW2.

Ensured destruction is what keeps us all living out our little quiet lives collecting bullshit and talking shit, conventional warfare between major powers without the ultimate risk of nuclear attack would be a world full of war.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I've given this some thought, a world without the nuclear ultimatum. You think that's an ideal to strive for? I think you're fucking crazy.

The one thing that has kept the world powers in balance is the nuclear threat. It's been the end game none have wanted to be part of since the end of WW2.

Ensured destruction is what keeps us all living out our little quiet lives collecting bullshit and talking shit, conventional warfare between major powers without the ultimate risk of nuclear attack would be a world full of war.

I think you're drastically oversimplifying. The main reason there hasn't been a war on the same level as WWII is economic strong-arming, which is way more efficient than war. Another is a lack of a major communist threat. The flip side of that is the proliferation of democracy. Democracies very rarely go to war with each other.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yes, it was a major headline (well outside of the US anyways) when Pakistan and India had a large skirmish last year or so. The thinking something along the lines of the first time two nuclear armed countries actually fought each other.

As much as some golden toilet Saudi Prince, whose dad has beheaded well over a hundred people because too lazy and stupid to find real hobbies, wants you to think Iran would ever use nukes, I think you have to look no further than Pakistan, North Korea, and Israel - none of which have set off nuclear bombs yet, and their rulers have been testing the line of genocide for years.

You want to have some fun: look for Saudi scientists.

Wikipedia lists 6 people, one of whom a war criminal and terrorist.

USA needs better allies.