Serious question- How many of you people have tattoos?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
This has to be the cringiest post on the forum atm, man oh man.

Late everything you say about me is correct. I just want to thank you with sincerity as your criticisms compel me to self-introspection and how to become a better person.

J3ster

n00b
There was this really pretty Turkish girl I liked and one day we were doing laundry together and I noticed she had a small tattoo on the back of her shoulder and she was smoking. I was like "wow you have a tattoo and you smoke???!!" and she just looked at me and said "don't ever speak to me again" and walked off...

I liked her a lot but I wasn't too upset because I knew she was way too hardcore for me and it never would have worked out.

That's the default state of Turkish girls mate, they all have problem thinking they are the last girls on earth :)

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Myself I don't have any tatoos nor am I fan of them but I'm ok with them as long as they are in good taste. Sometimes some people overdo it way too fucking much. So many hispanic and black women have that shit all over their tits. I mean I met one girl who had "Fuck You" across both of her tits. I asked her why and she said "If you're going to look at my tits, I might as well give you something to read. :D"

Fucking ugh.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
881d2cea6eb6a67bd1e2b6bf22c789c5.jpg

I'll take it, fuck yea.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Just because you don't find women attractive doesn't mean you can ruin them for everyone else.

Spoiler:
Cocksucking faggot

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Just because you don't find women attractive doesn't mean you can ruin them for everyone else.

Spoiler:
Cocksucking faggot

Madman prefers women he can easily overpower.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i want to get a norse tribal tattoo but my thirty four year old heart can't muster up enough excitement for a tattoo.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
When I was in my 20s I wanted them. Never got them. I think they look gaudy and trashy and wouldn't get them now.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
I don't have any tattoos. Most of my friends do. My wife has 5. I just never wanted any. When i was a kid i was at my dad's work and some old navy guy came in with tattoos all over his arms, but he was old and wrinkled and you couldn't tell what anything was. I guess that put me off, but most of all, i just thought that I'd get something and want it off a week later, so i never did. I mean what to get that is worth it? My last name shouldn't really be my last name. I'm into video games, fishing, and sports, but not enough to put it on me. My kids names? Maybe. Not one to just pick something because "it looks cool". Not against them at all, but really, it's just not for me. I do like looking at the newer 3d stuff though.

Rocko

Galford's Armourer
I don't have any tattoos. Never considered getting one either. Tattoos can look good if it's in the right place and has a nice motive, most of the times it just isn't just that. I guess it's all subjective though...

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Meh, you only live once. I have a blue "SNK" logo tattoo and the "Team Ninja" logo.