Serious question- How many of you people have tattoos?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
New tattoo. Still healing a tiny bit.

tL1DSPL.jpg

Is that on your arm?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Is that on your arm?

No, that's my penis.

Spoiler:
yeah its the back of my forearm. its rightside up when my arm is hanging down like normally. anyone walking behind me sees my girl watchin their ass. i got eyes on my back! :)

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
No, that's my penis.

Spoiler:
yeah its the back of my forearm. its rightside up when my arm is hanging down like normally. anyone walking behind me sees my girl watchin their ass. i got eyes on my back! :)

For a moment I thought that was some wild 70s pubic hair going on.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
No, that's my penis.

Spoiler:

that's an old sailor jerry tattoo from the late 70's. looks good

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Meh, you only live once. I have a blue "SNK" logo tattoo and the "Team Ninja" logo.

that is awesome, bn. but i don't think i'm that big of a fan to actually get a snk tattoo. who knows, i might steal your idea one day purely for the respect for my history and nostalgia of snk. but for now i'll just stick to the logo on a shirt.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
that's an old sailor jerry tattoo from the late 70's. looks good

yup. picked it out of a flash book. a good friend of mine in PA is a tattoo artist and gifted me a tattoo although I didn't want to spend a ton of time picking one out or drawing it up or anything, so I narrowed down a couple babes from a flash book and thats the one i chose. It was actually a bunny girl, had him change it to a devil. : )

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
I am at 17 tattoos at this point. The SNK logo was my first, but it's part of a full sleeve now. BlackaneseNiNjA is the one other poster I know of who has the SNK logo. I figure people can do whatever they want with their body, as long as they aren't hurting themselves or anyone else. Anyway, here's the latest bit of work I've gotten done, and maybe this makes me a silly and immature nerd, whatever hah. Second session of a Transformers tattoo.
transformers-tattoo-02.jpg

Attachments

• transformers-tattoo-03.jpg
    transformers-tattoo-03.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
I have 2 currently.

1 tribal band type thing on my upper arm and on the other I have a pin up girl style Jill Valentine that at some point will be expanded into a full upper arm sleeve I just aint got around to designing it yet.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Sylvie's reminds me of Lords of Acid (Voodoo U).

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
that is awesome, bn. but i don't think i'm that big of a fan to actually get a snk tattoo. who knows, i might steal your idea one day purely for the respect for my history and nostalgia of snk. but for now i'll just stick to the logo on a shirt.

It’s all good Bogard. I get where you’re coming from. If you ever choose to rep the SNK logo one day, you got plenty of company :buttrock:

I am at 17 tattoos at this point. The SNK logo was my first, but it's part of a full sleeve now. BlackaneseNiNjA is the one other poster I know of who has the SNK logo. I figure people can do whatever they want with their body, as long as they aren't hurting themselves or anyone else. Anyway, here's the latest bit of work I've gotten done, and maybe this makes me a silly and immature nerd, whatever hah. Second session of a Transformers tattoo.
View attachment 50694

Those tattoos are boss!! That Neo Geo logo! :cool:

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I was shopping for cars and one of the salesmen had a neck tattoo.

No way I'm buying a car from someone with a neck tattoo.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
That's just ridiculous, what difference does it make if a dude has a tattoo on his neck or not? As long he knows what he's doing and conducts himself in a courteous/professional manner, that's all that should matter, not whether he has ink or not.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I was shopping for cars and one of the salesmen had a neck tattoo.

No way I'm buying a car from someone with a neck tattoo.

Do you apply the same standard when you drag your kids into strangers basements to dig through their stuff?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
That's just ridiculous, what difference does it make if a dude has a tattoo on his neck or not? As long he knows what he's doing and conducts himself in a courteous/professional manner, that's all that should matter, not whether he has ink or not.

Did I mention that he has a neck tattoo?

Once you get a neck tattoo, that means you give up the right to sell cars without having to wear a turtleneck.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Tattoos are bad life decisions, mixed in with histrionics. I have never seen a tattoo that made me respect the person more, but have seen many tattoos that made me respect that person less.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I have never seen a tattoo that made me respect the person more, but have seen many tattoos that made me respect that person less.

I was at the pool and this skinny white guy took of his shirt revealing a big tattoo on his back of an Aztec warrior and princess.

I had a lot more respect for him after that.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Did I mention that he has a neck tattoo?

Once you get a neck tattoo, that means you give up the right to sell cars without having to wear a turtleneck.

another way of looking at it:

once you get a neck tattoo, you don't have to deal with white pussy faggots like Norton nearly as much, and you can continue to sell cars to people that aren't

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
yup. picked it out of a flash book. a good friend of mine in PA is a tattoo artist and gifted me a tattoo although I didn't want to spend a ton of time picking one out or drawing it up or anything, so I narrowed down a couple babes from a flash book and thats the one i chose. It was actually a bunny girl, had him change it to a devil. : )

Reminds me of those images you seen on B52 bombers. I like the '50's vibe!