scary Chinese boots for NES of FInal Fantasy VII

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
what the fuck is this?

I know some ROMs were hacked and altered years ago, creating some real and some very unreal tech demos/versions of newer FF games in 8bit.

But I would never, ever, fucking buy this LOL

THOUGHTS!>!>!>!?1/1/1/1

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
How about I fuck you in the ass, dude?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
It's a shitty Chinese boot that someone made a NES cart for hoping some dumbass will pay a ton for.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
You should buy it, call the police, and put it on youtube. Oh, and don't forget to weigh it.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Retro Review''

like, um..... lets play!! idk what it is!! whats the A button....giglgelegliegle

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
You should buy it, call the police, and put it on youtube. Oh, and don't forget to weigh it.

You got the order of events all wrong there. Don't forget "post 11 paragraphs of autistic details."

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i wanna make a video with a custom thumbnail that says "RETRO" in a stolen open source Atari font, and my big stupid face next to a Space Invader sprite

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
i wanna make a video with a custom thumbnail that says "RETRO" in a stolen open source Atari font, and my big stupid face next to a Space Invader sprite

That sounds interesting, tell us more

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
If you don't buy it and post a photo set of you posing with it semi-nude in the coming months I will be surprised.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
There are videos of the FFVII ROM on Youtube, not sure if it's the same one being sold, but probably. Looks pretty fucking lame. I don't know why anyone would ever bother wasting the time making this shit, or paying money to own it, or even downloading the ROM for free to waste time playing that dumb shit. But you know, somebody out there will be dumb enough to add it to their collection.

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
So what you're saying is you're waiting for the PS4 release

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I actually am waiting for the "PS4" release. In complete horror. Bracing harder than I would for a high speed truck crash. I do hope they push it to the PS5, so i can sell my fucking PS4. Covered in fucking dust.

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
I actually am waiting for the "PS4" release. In complete horror. Bracing harder than I would for a high speed truck crash. I do hope they push it to the PS5, so i can sell my fucking PS4. Covered in fucking dust.

I have a PS4 with zero games lol Final Fantasy 7 would be one of them if they were released it

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
the PS4 is fucking garbage i'm considering just selling the whole fucking thing whether Nomura's fuckjob of a sequel comes out or not

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Some of these China ‘demakes’ I find interesting, like the port of Super Mario World. Okay, it’s buggy as hell and only has about a quarter of the levels (made to sell on the quick most likely) but it’s SMW, on a console that apparently couldn’t handle it.

But this FF7 demake is supposed to be rubbish, even after the fan made patch to tidy it up some years later.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
it's a fan made rom hack. but i didn't see the price tag at first. but $177!. really?. these rom hacks usually go for around $40.

funny thing is, i probably would of bought it purely out of curiosity if i saw this before i knew about emulators.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
the PS4 is fucking garbage i'm considering just selling the whole fucking thing whether Nomura's fuckjob of a sequel comes out or not

just buy super robot wars v and x, you might feel better... maybe.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I remember when the NES remakes were coming out of China. I think FFX was one of the first, or at least the first I knew about, and it began as a fake gameplay GIF. I looked into it IIRC at the time, (early 2000s?) and was able to confirm that a real one was made or experimented with (not completed at that time) but it wasn't the one in the GIF that made it famous. And then yes, I remember seeing some FFVII shit somewhere down the line after that.

Just my memory speaking though. I remember thinking it would be kind of cool to play these games in 8BIT, but then realizing how uncool it would be to play a 5 minute long game that has all its memory taken up by a sphere grid and an overdrive system