RIP Avicii

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
$10 says its alcoholism/drugs or complications due to alcoholism/drugs.

He already had to retire from touring due to pancreatitis from drinking so much.

Still, its a shame, especially so young.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
$10 says its alcoholism/drugs or complications due to alcoholism/drugs.

He already had to retire from touring due to pancreatitis from drinking so much.

Still, its a shame, especially so young.

thats what it was. he partied so much he had to retire, but never really recovered from his maladies.

DJ who did that one song you always hear when shopping in deparment stores and supermarkets in between all the Adele songs.

just heard that song while at walgreens picking up some 2/$1 arizonas today.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
He was a big shot European EDM producer(think Hardwell, Martin Garrix, Tiesto, etc...). I never got into that mainstream pop/dance scene. Regardless, RIP.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Alcoholism rotted his life away. Famous at 20, retired at 25 and dead at 28.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Alcoholism rotted his life away. Famous at 20, retired at 25 and dead at 28.

I have drank about 4 beers a day for the past 4 years, am I going to die soon or...? No hard liquor, just beer. Because if I drank liquor I'm afraid I'd become an alcoholic.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I have drank about 4 beers a day for the past 4 years, am I going to die soon or...? No hard liquor, just beer. Because if I drank liquor I'm afraid I'd become an alcoholic.

I have a feeling he was drinking a lot more than that...hopefully :(

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Don't worry about the beer, you'll die when the Communists decide you're a threat.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member

Depends on how loud your doctor gasps when he sees your blood test results.

And yes, you're an alcoholic if you're drinking four beers every day for 4 years.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member

I know that dogs get pancreatitis when they eat trash. Like literal trash from the trash can. So I doubt beer is going to be tough enough on your system to do enough damage to give you pancreatitis. Also, you'll know when you get it. You throw up a lot and have a stomach ache.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member

That kind of level of drinking could kill you given decades, certainly not anytime soon. Then again people react funnily to alcohol, some people can drink bottles of spirits each day for their whole lives and show no signs of cirrhosis, others can have significant scarring and liver failure just from the levels you're talking about.

Russian roulette. Keeps things lively.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
That kind of level of drinking could kill you given decades, certainly not anytime soon. Then again people react funnily to alcohol, some people can drink bottles of spirits each day for their whole lives and show no signs of cirrhosis, others can have significant scarring and liver failure just from the levels you're talking about.

Russian roulette. Keeps things lively.

My grandmother was like that with cigarettes. She chain smoked since she was a kid. Died at 95ish from complications from a fall. Her voice sounded like Marge Simpson's sisters' though.