Consolized Neo Geo on Aliexpress, thoughts?

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
The butt-hurt is strong in this one.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I mourn the contributions not yet borne.

394Qm3p.gif

Nah you know what?, I'm not going anywhere.

I'm starting to think you guys are just busting my balls because I'm new.

Ball bashing is a part of this site lol

Anyways has your new system came in yet?

I can see lol. Nah the seller messaged me yesterday to let me know they needed 16 more days to build it and asked if I was okay with it, there's not really a lot of options right now so I told them that's fine and I'm waiting to hear back on what colors they can do. The one on Jamma Nation X looked really nice but he's not taking orders until June/July, atleast this way I get Sega Saturn ports and all video output options.

I'm just curious why the Chinese one runs on 12v instead of 5v though.

Last edited:

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
Last edited:
I'll be damned!, someone actually helped!.

Yeah the second thread I did look at before I even made an account using the "search function" but there wasn't really anything there but speculation. However the first thread you linked is very helpful and gives me an idea of what to expect.

Thank you.

madman

lulz this n00b thanking you for something I linked on the second post in this thread before he had a hissy fit. I wonder if he'll rant about how the neosd shouldn't cost more than $300 on here like he did on the warez zone. He's "researched" other flash carts, so he is obviously an expert. The Super Everdrive v2 is only $86, so why in the world would the neosd cost more than that??? What a dipshit. I look forward to buying one of his beautiful wooden CMVSes though. He is very good at soldering, that's why he bought a Chinese CMVS.

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
lulz this n00b thanking you for something I linked on the second post in this thread before he had a hissy fit. I wonder if he'll rant about how the neosd shouldn't cost more than $300 on here like he did on the warez zone. He's "researched" other flash carts, so he is obviously an expert. The Super Everdrive v2 is only $86, so why in the world would the neosd cost more than that??? What a dipshit. I look forward to buying one of his beautiful wooden CMVSes though. He is very good at soldering, that's why he bought a Chinese CMVS.

Here is where the NeoSd should be talked about
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?269010-NEOSD-MVS-Support-thread-!

Last edited:

Enjoy your overpriced flash cart! :lolz:

Last edited:

madman

Enjoy your overpriced flash cart! :lolz:

Enjoy your shitty Chinaman CMVS and multicart with broken games!

PS. Insulting the neosd on here will not get you very far. This isn't your little warez site you call home.

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
Neosd is priced correctly in the Neo world. It's outstanding that a company would take their time to bring such an awesome piece of equipment to the table.

I don't own one, but one day I will. It plays all games perfectly, and acts as if the original cart is in the system. You can't ask for any more than that. With the pro coming out soon; you will have both best worlds of the flash cart of no waiting times for a game to load if you choose.

Enjoy your shitty Chinaman CMVS and multicart with broken games!

PS. Insulting the neosd on here will not get you very far. This isn't your little warez site you call home.

First of all I didn't say anything about the NeoSD itself, I just don't agree with the pricing and I'm tired of everyone trying to force it on me.

As for my "Chinaman CMVS", the legit SNK motherboard is of the same quality as everyone else' here and what you'd be getting anywhere else. I'm not rich so I'm fine with the multicart, everyone seems so offended that I'm okay with that multicart...

But as far as enjoying it... you bet your sweet ass I will! :D Thank you for the kind words.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Nah you know what?, I'm not going anywhere.

Your funeral, homeboy.

First of all I didn't say anything about the NeoSD itself, I just don't agree with the pricing and I'm tired of everyone trying to force it on me.

As for my "Chinaman CMVS", the legit SNK motherboard is of the same quality as everyone else' here and what you'd be getting anywhere else. I'm not rich so I'm fine with the multicart, everyone seems so offended that I'm okay with that multicart...

But as far as enjoying it... you bet your sweet ass I will! :D Thank you for the kind words.

You sound entitled. Fuck off.

Last edited:

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object

I have a bootleg of a bootleg AES 161 coming in the mail. It will have broken games lol I'm sure, but it's not what I could have if I spent the funds to get a NeoSd. People have to make a living, if they sold the NeoSd at China prices do you think they would? Would they be able to come up with more awesome hardware for the community with no paycheck? I would say no.

I have a bootleg of a bootleg AES 161 coming in the mail. It will have broken games lol I'm sure, but it's not what I could have if I spent the funds to get a NeoSd. People have to make a living, if they sold the NeoSd at China prices do you think they would? Would they be able to come up with more awesome hardware for the community with no paycheck? I would say no.

The maker of the NeoSD dropped its pricing by $71, they're testing the waters with pricing rightfully so. For $40 I really don't think the multicart is that bad, I've researched it a bit over a year ago and most have good things to say about it, is it perfect? No but its a good value.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I sound entitled?, are you kidding me?:lolz:

You're faulting a product you haven't even used because you "feel" its too much money.

Yet you'll buy inferior knock off products, sight unseen, and fault everyone else because they didn't high-five youe awful decisions. Even if you didnt want to use the search function HERE (in which this subject has come up countless times), and quick 30 seconds in google would hav pointed you in the right direction and givn you an answer without all of this back-and-forth.

You "researched" flash carts? Have you done any R&D for them? Do you own any others?? No, you go by word of mouth from people that have the same hive-mind mentality as you. Flas carts are cheap enough, just because you're poor doesn't mean they're too expensive, it just means that you're impatient and shite with money.

Instead, you couldn't be bothered and made yet another thread about this, and when someon tried pointing your ignorant ass in the proper direction, you immediately fire back telling us how "disappointed" you are that no one wants to or is willing to hep you.

Why? Becuase you NEED games! Cant be bothered to research anything, you just want to throw your money at it to SAY you have it, because you think its some fucking badge to wear that you own a knock off neo geo and a shitty fake multicart. Congratluations, you made it! You're a real "Classic Gamer"!

Go back to your safe-space echo chamber on THE ISOZONE and cry to everyone there how people here made fun of you. You're not special, and you're no better than that FAGGOT Tanooki over on Atariage that thought he could get away with bad-mouthing us to people like a little BITCH.

You're faulting a product you haven't even used because you "feel" its too much money.

Yet you'll buy inferior knock off products, sight unseen, and fault everyone else because they didn't high-five youe awful decisions. Even if you didnt want to use the search function HERE (in which this subject has come up countless times), and quick 30 seconds in google would hav pointed you in the right direction and givn you an answer without all of this back-and-forth.

You "researched" flash carts? Have you done any R&D for them? Do you own any others?? No, you go by word of mouth from people that have the same hive-mind mentality as you. Flas carts are cheap enough, just because you're poor doesn't mean they're too expensive, it just means that you're impatient and shite with money.

Instead, you couldn't be bothered and made yet another thread about this, and when someon tried pointing your ignorant ass in the proper direction, you immediately fire back telling us how "disappointed" you are that no one wants to or is willing to hep you.

Why? Becuase you NEED games! Cant be bothered to research anything, you just want to throw your money at it to SAY you have it, because you think its some fucking badge to wear that you own a knock off neo geo and a shitty fake multicart. Congratluations, you made it! You're a real "Classic Gamer"!

Go back to your safe-space echo chamber on THE ISOZONE and cry to everyone there how people here made fun of you. You're not special, and you're no better than that FAGGOT Tanooki over on Atariage that thought he could get away with bad-mouthing us to people like a little BITCH.

Whoa there, I bet you feel like a big boy now. I don't disagree with the pricing because I'm "poor", I disagree with it because I know exactly what the hardware itself is worth, FPGA chips alone are about $30, but now you're going to turn that around and say they have to make a profit, yes they do and I have thought of that already.

I haven't faulted anyone, people here have came over to The ISO Zone because they're butthurt that I'm not interested in a NeoSD, and I'm pretty sure you're one of them.

Do you not read?, I looked the CBOX up on Google and used the search function on here BEFORE I MADE AN ACCOUNT, I just wanted CURRENT opinions on it by people that have one in hand and not just speculation before I drop $250 on it.

Tried to point me in the right direction?, all I got was use the search function which I did and insults.

That "knockoff" has the same board probably over half of you have in your consolized MVS's, no shit the cartridge is fake that's why it's called a "multicart", I wasn't aware that they made official multicarts?

Last edited: