Consolized Neo Geo on Aliexpress, thoughts?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
such a shame..... i vanted 2 tear in2 him P E R Z ON A L L Y....

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
He won't last there either. And why the fuck would anyone with the slightest sence of good taste use an N64 logo as avatar.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
he's part of the new edge. The believers in unfinished 3D concept gaming. Standing up for the ProtoMan

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
Classic Gamer seemed not really wanted advice on bootleg CMVS but more like hurrays for his choice(..and also maybe getting Neo Geo X for 100$ :keke:).
Maybe he is a youtuber and he gets more views from buying emulation crap rather than buying a AES JPN and NEOSD. Then again he could make more videos on those: OMG I Just bought Neo Geo, Neo Geo mail package unboxing, NEOSD..

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
In the eighties my dad had an arcade business when I was growing up. Too many games to remember, my favorite tho had to be Pole Position sit down cab. Space shuttle pinball was also awesome. Sadly the last of the remaining games that were working burned up in a bar fire.

Edit:Lol wrong thread

Last edited:

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Is it wired for stereo? Why isn't it modded for 5v? Maybe because they want the MV-1C to be untouched when buyer's remorse sets in and it gets dismantled.

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
Looks like he decided to go full into the Chinaman MVS experience: http://www.theisozone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=73988

Haha ... Read a few post of people complaining how everything Neo related is "unfair and expensive". Sounds legit, coming from forums focusing almost exclusively on piracy and teh ROMz. Hey, flash cartridge manufacturers ... why does your hardware cost so much when I can play teh ROMz for free? So expensive and unfair.

Beckett

n00b
Haha ... Read a few post of people complaining how everything Neo related is "unfair and expensive". Sounds legit, coming from forums focusing almost exclusively on piracy and teh ROMz. Hey, flash cartridge manufacturers ... why does your hardware cost so much when I can play teh ROMz for free? So expensive and unfair.
Usually people who can't be arsed to buy/put together a decent Supergun. Maybe the complaining will go down with the Neo mini release..

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Usually people who can't be arsed to buy/put together a decent Supergun. Maybe the complaining will go down with the Neo mini release..

If you think the complaining will go down anytime soon in this hobby, I have some really bad news for you. Check the SSD3 RGB thread for a nice recent example of this.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Classic Gamer seemed not really wanted advice on bootleg CMVS but more like hurrays for his choice(..and also maybe getting Neo Geo X for 100$ :keke:).
Maybe he is a youtuber and he gets more views from buying emulation crap rather than buying a AES JPN and NEOSD. Then again he could make more videos on those: OMG I Just bought Neo Geo, Neo Geo mail package unboxing, NEOSD..

Hooray!

He's an idiot.

Haha fuck I love this place. Yeah, these fags are getting worse everywhere. Deunan's GDEmu blog is full of em. Retards bitching about not being able to get a pre-order in cause they're too fucking stupid to spend 5 minutes googling how to track changes to a webpage to get alerted. Makes me worry it might get so bad for some that guys that make these awesome pieces of equipment just get fed up and say fuck it and quit.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Haha fuck I love this place. Yeah, these fags are getting worse everywhere. Deunan's GDEmu blog is full of em. Retards bitching about not being able to get a pre-order in cause they're too fucking stupid to spend 5 minutes googling how to track changes to a webpage to get alerted. Makes me worry it might get so bad for some that guys that make these awesome pieces of equipment just get fed up and say fuck it and quit.

Well that guy really needs to get those manufactured instead of being a paranoid android about china ripping off his design and making copies of it. All it takes is someone in China to buy one and it's over.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Well that guy really needs to get those manufactured instead of being a paranoid android about china ripping off his design and making copies of it. All it takes is someone in China to buy one and it's over.

I'm just going to wait for Duncan's Ode.

Congratulations guys, you've proven exactly why this forum is Toxic. Instead of anyone offering helpful advice to a new comer there are around 40 posts bashing me, and the fact that you'd go through the trouble to track me down on other forums just to bash me... What a joke and it shows you have nothing better to do, sad thing is you all probably range from your 30's to your 60's. Been on The ISO Zone for years and we all help each other or share things we're excited about, once I had a Neo Geo and learned more about it I was planning on becoming a long time contributing member here, offering help and possibly even making consolized systems for sale in beautiful wooden cases since I love modding / soldering.

We all have to start somewhere.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Congratulations guys, you've proven exactly why this forum is Toxic. Instead of anyone offering helpful advice to a new comer there are around 40 posts bashing me, and the fact that you'd go through the trouble to track me down on other forums just to bash me... What a joke and it shows you have nothing better to do, sad thing is you all probably range from your 30's to your 60's. Been on The ISO Zone for years and we all help each other or share things we're excited about, once I had a Neo Geo and learned more about it I was planning on becoming a long time contributing member here, offering help and possibly even making consolized systems for sale in beautiful wooden cases since I love modding / soldering.

We all have to start somewhere.

lmbo