Consolized Neo Geo on Aliexpress, thoughts?

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
neohyphen.gif

Can anyone link me to the original video for this? I saw it years ago and it was hilarious. Still hilarious, but I can't find it anymore! Should I use the search function?

Also, I really hope this ClassicGamer90 guy turns out to be the new TopTierArcade guy. Miss teh drama!

Note to OP; Lurk more. Learn more. If you stick around, in about a years time you will see how far you have put your foot in your mouth in this thread.

Last edited:

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
Can anyone link me to the original video for this? I saw it years ago and it was hilarious. Still hilarious, but I can't find it anymore! Should I use the search function?

Also, I really hope this ClassicGamer90 guy turns out to be the new TopTierArcade guy. Miss teh drama!

Note to OP; Lurk more. Learn more. If you stick around, in about a years time you will see how far you have put your foot in your mouth in this thread.
I think the original original uncut is lost forever :(

We need DVD to come back and post it

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
No, Filthy was referring to good games, as expressed by his "amazeballs" statement.

Wow, you got me there. Very creative. "No, he meant GOOD games." Brilliant stuff, man!

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
So we going to get a true Classic Review of this console Classicgamer?

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
STEEP SLOPE SLIDERS

YES

SOMEBODY GETS IT

Maybe my favorite Saturn game..

Weren’t you 2 when it came out?

No matter, it is to this day my favourite Snow boarding game and I’m glad someone else appreciates it. Although the sound track is bad 90’s tastic.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
The snowboarding bit in Sonic Adventure was more memorable than the Twilight Princess one.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Sorry fellas, but the snowboarding section on Cliffhanger Sega CD blows all of those games out of the water.