Annoying bint reviews Neo Geo Pocket...

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
yes, i'm a masculine man, and i (daddy) want you now. i just wish you would stop being so lame..... so.... 2003.... :/

EDIT: you are totally the fuhrer of my heart

interesting that you would identify with such a faggot btw

I've been mistaken for a Jew before. Better start writing the joke

Last edited:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
The whoring persona to sell your shit isn’t anything new though. Nigella Lawson, tv cook with an English accent and big tits has been milking this style for a couple of decades.

Women want to be her, and men want to bang her. Doubles your viewing figures and sales.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
The whoring persona to sell your shit isn’t anything new though. Nigella Lawson, tv cook with an English accent and big tits has been milking this style for a couple of decades.

Women want to be her, and men want to bang her. Doubles your viewing figures and sales.

Milking being a key word here.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
First Impression: On one hand, she's good at showing how ridiculous this hobby is. On the other hand... seeing her, we don't give a damn. A tailor-made symbiosis.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

Forgot all about her. So fucking hot.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
its not new, but girls these days are reaching deeper into mens subconsciousness (and most of them dont really know what they are actually doing themselves, only that it evokes responses) and i think it probably pisses nerds off really bad when they see girls like this dicking around with precious technology that they clearly know nothing about and have no business producing content for .. Don't you just want to like... punish them?

Kinky!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

I forgot all about that video, priceless!

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Oh please, you guys are being too tough. If any of you saw her walking down the street you'd go all Maury V on her.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member

I've never seen that before. It got off to a slow start, but by the end I was literally laughing so hard that I was crying.

Oh please, you guys are being too tough. If any of you saw her walking down the street you'd go all Maury V on her.

Bro, I work on a college campus. That chick in the OP is a 6, maybe a 7 tops. And that's before she starts talking.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
the greatest NG.com Tug Of War (besides my sopping wet fist wrapped around Shroom's dick like a child and a mother about to get completely atomized by a super hurricane, praying with tears sweat and flesh.....) on one end we have the people who want to implicate me in male homosexuality. on the other end we have those who wish to exclude me from male sexuality entirely

the child clings to the mother as forceful winds and debris cut through them like a swarm of knives

The true king would slash the baby in half. Giving way to the New World and its seasons.

Last edited:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
my sopping wet fist wrapped around Shroom's dick like a child and a mother about to get completely atomized by a super hurricane, praying with tears sweat and flesh....

That’s a little graphic for outside the war room.

I’ll stick to little old ladies baking cakes thank you.