Neo Geo Rental Banners

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I have alot of people recently askign if they can still get hold of a banner... all of the last lot are now sold but I have deceided to do another run for these guys and whoever else would liek one.

I will be placing the print order in May and so the banners will be shipped out sometime in the middle of teh month.

So as before, and so you know what you are getting... the banner depicts G-Mantle (Gemanto, SNKs early Neo Geo mascot) and has the writing:

凄いゲームを、連れて帰ろう。
Sugoi Geemu wo, tsurete kaerou
Let's bring home the cool games!

These would have originally been silk screened onto material, but the cost to recreate that would make it impractical to do. The banners are printed onto a thin and highly durable matt vinyl and they will be 40cm x 134cm.

The banners will be shipped with a transparent hanging rail set so they can be easily hung on the wall.

The price of materials have gone up a little but not too much thankfully. Therefore the banners will be priced as follows including postage:

UK - £38 each
EU - £44 each
US/Asia - £46 each

Payment to be sent via PP gift else buyer to add the fees.

Let me know if you are interested... :)

Please be understanding that these are sold as is and therefore I am unable to accept any returns.

14724590_10155378597365898_1924178551685852012_n.jpg

-SD-

Camel Slug
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I brought one of these years ago from the first run... still looks like new. Fantastic product, you guys won’t be disappointed :buttrock:

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I have had a lot of people message me about wanting one and only a few people have actually now paid... unfortunately if I don't get enough people then I will not be able to bring the printing cost down to keep it at this price. Please if you would like one can you let me know...

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Just to keep everyone up to date... the banners have now been ordered and will be ready to pick up from the printers at the end of next week.

I will start shipping the week after and PM everyone when they are sent out with tracking info...

There were still quite a few people who initially said they wanted one but went radio silent when needing to pay... so I have ordered a handful more in case but they will be sold on a first come first served basis... so get in quick if you want one.

Last edited:

J3ster

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to keep everyone up to date... the banners have now been ordered and will be ready to pick up from the printers at the end of next week.

I will start shipping the week after and PM everyone when they are sent out with tracking info...

There were still quite a few people who initially said they wanted one but went radio silent when needing to pay... so I have ordered a handful more in case but they will be sold on a first come first served basis... so get in quick if you want one.

Thanks for the update, cant wait :)

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
All paid for banners have been posted out on Thursday... I will PM everyone with tracking details shortly.

There are still many people who are not responding to PMs for the banners they said they wanted... I will PM once more and then you will be removed off of the list and it will be first come first served with the banners I have remaining.

Last edited:

Timorous Scott

Raiden's Valet
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
These came out great. I won’t be able to take a picture for a bit but if you’re on the fence grab one!

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Got mine..they are great quality. Willl hang right away..

Thanks a lot

JS

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
No problem guys... glad they arrived ok.

Still got some left if anyone is interested... :)