The Neo Geo mini is coming...

Locutus73

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Ok I'm sorry that made me lol.
Just to be clear: I spent my best moments ever as a video gamer with that pad in Ocarina’s Hyrule.

I think what's he trying to say is you shouldn't bother signing each post. We can see who you are just by simply looking to our left.
Yup, I know.

I'm indifferent about it but the whole of signing your name to each post is very archaic by today's standards so it's seen as more silly then polite or practical.
I used to to take advantage of the “signature” feature in forums when I used long and elaborated sigs as “My washing machine was built by a robot somewhere in China; my bike was built by real men and women in Schiranna, Italy”; nowadays I find long and witty sigs just boring and usually don’t bother using the “signature” function. You can see, from my nickname, I’m an old artifact of the past, so I somehow enjoy being a little archaic.

Treat the forums like you're talking to a person face to face instead of signing your name each time you post. I mean you wouldn't do it in real life saying this so you should just relax and do the same here.
I don’t treat the forums like I’m talking to a person face to face; I treat them like me, a random guy on the Internet, behind a keyboard, writing to another random guy on the Internet, behind his keyboard. And honestly, I’m having great fun here in pure neo hyphen geo dot com style.
duty_calls.png

He is just one of those weirds.
So I’m just integrating into the Forum.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Locutus in the running for worst n00b of 2018.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I think what's he trying to say is you shouldn't bother signing each post. We can see who you are just by simply looking to our left.

FOOK!

I've always done it :(... never knew I was in teh 'netz dog house for doing it...

I'll stop...

xROTx

PS. Oh... wait...

Failorz... :mad:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I’ve always read that as ‘from Rot, with kisses’.

Kind Regards,

Irn-Bru man.

I've also had the same Calvin and Hobbes theme for the past 15 years... I suppose some things become habit...

After so long on one place... I'm easily identifiable with posts, avatars and stuffs..

xROTx

PS. Oh... FFS... I did it again :(

Edit. Must stop using so many ellipsis as well...

EXTRA EDIT. On topic... I aint buying this cheapo Chinese looking novelty item... might as well buy one of these...

200.gif

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
whats all this bullshit posts got muffin to do with the mini. Motherfuckers.

So where can I actually preorder the Japanese shit?

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Thanks for the link - but yeesh, after shipping comes to $165. Don't think I'm gonna pull the trigger at $165...

No shit, the snkonline shop has the mini with 2 pads for $167.

So ncisex is trying to pump my ass

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Despite some of the shortcomings with this product, I was still keen to grab one but the price point is way too high for this. I’d rather grab another few MVS carts or just keep the money. £118/$155 is that the official RRP or some flipper scalper price?

Play Asia pre-order page is up for those that are interested:
https://www.play-asia.com/neogeo-mini/13/70c1wd

Last edited:

Locutus73

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Despite some of the shortcomings with this product, I was still keen to grab one but the price point is way too high for this. I’d rather grab another few MVS carts or just keep the money. £118/$155 is that the official RRP or some flipper scalper price?

Play Asia pre-order page is up for those that are interested:
https://www.play-asia.com/neogeo-mini/13/70c1wd

I think we have to wait the domestic (Internetional) release on Amazon in order to really judge prices.

Hine62

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I saw the mini posted on amazon.com this morning. No price or preorder yet, but you can subscribe for an email alert...

Last edited:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
It would be a lot cheaper if it was just a box that plugged into your tv like the NES/SNES mini. Maybe they will try an AES mini in a few years.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
It would be a lot cheaper if it was just a box that plugged into your tv like the NES/SNES mini. Maybe they will try an AES mini in a few years.

I don't know about "a lot" cheaper as they'd have to include at least one joystick. The only difference would be lack of a 3" LCD.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I don't know about "a lot" cheaper as they'd have to include at least one joystick. The only difference would be lack of a 3" LCD.

Wait, this stupid shit doesn't come with a Neo CD pad already?