The Neo Geo mini is coming...

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I just cleared off a shelf for all the reissue AES carts they were going to release. Now what am I supposed to fill it with? I need a background for my cool new YouTube channel.

Zerrminator

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
I'll be buying both versions. I love it.

muxirszwnhzrdzwk3xqh.jpg

gmrimjk9yz03a1culwwa.jpg

rvri8wmlcdudhap1l0su.jpg

atgckwhbazvqfqfvasmu.jpg

kyr4e2q66edi3uggkh4c.jpg

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Look what you’ve done Nintendo. Look what you’ve done...

(I will buy one and play it for 5 minutes and then line it up on the shelf. Like everyone else... except Panda, who will finish every game)

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'm not getting excited about this, it looks fuckin shit.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
What a dinky-looking novelty piece of shit.

gg SNK

Neogeoman106st

Crossed Swords Squire
I'll be buying both versions. I love it.

muxirszwnhzrdzwk3xqh.jpg

gmrimjk9yz03a1culwwa.jpg

rvri8wmlcdudhap1l0su.jpg

atgckwhbazvqfqfvasmu.jpg

kyr4e2q66edi3uggkh4c.jpg

I like the JP one but they really should have gone with a big Red for the international one. GG SNK

also i wonder if the game list will be different for each region? but then again its SNK don't think they put that much thought into it.

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
I need booth.

I think if you put it in water you will get a a bigger size.

As shown in pics they did shrink it.:D

Last edited:

abathur

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Seems the base is even smaller than the original joystick. Stick and buttons must be tiny on this one.

The NEOGEO mini, a video game console celebrating the 40th Anniversary of SNK’s brand is announced! 40 legendary NEOGEO titles will be included!

The NEOGEO mini is a video game console, which will include 40 nostalgic titles from the NEOGEO system, which made its debut in 1990. This console will feature a 3.5 inches display, meaning the games can be enjoyed with no need to connect to a TV or monitor! The size of the NEOGEO mini means it fits perfectly in the palm of one’s hand. The NEOGEO mini will be available in two different designs, one for the Asian market and the other one for overseas markets (for North America, South America, Europe and other regions). With its design in black, white, and red, the Japanese version of the NEOGEO mini will faithfully reproduce the original NEOGEO arcade cabinet that was introduced in Japan in 1990. The overseas version will be a simple and modern design in black, white and blue.

We hope you look forward to enjoying the NEOGEO mini along with its legendary and popular NEOGEO titles. For more details such as the release date and title lineup, please stay tuned for future announcements.

TITLE DETAILS:

■Product name: NEOGEO mini

■Number of titles: 40 titles

■Display size: 3.5 inches

■Size and weight: W135mm x D108mm x H162mm /600g

■Accessory: Power supply cable (AC adaptor will not be included)

■Connection terminals: HDMI terminal (Input for TV monitor), headphone terminal, 2 external controller terminals

Last edited:

gamelife00

Rugal's Thug
I don't get the point of this other than it's something to stick on a shelf for novelty purposes. I mean look how cramped your hands will be on that thing, you'll have to hold stick with your fingers rather than in your palm haha

Last edited:

Fett

Camel Slug
I don't get the point of this other than it's something to stick on a shelf for novelty purposes. I mean look how cramped your hands will be on that thing, you'll have to hold stick with your fingers rather than in your palm haha

It has HDMI out and two controller ports.