The Neo Geo mini is coming...

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

Mama mia!

I hope the mini doesn't have any of that lag you keep blaming for your lack of skill so you can play Metal Slug with 84 continues instead of 86.

Locutus73

Tarma's Gun Polisher
:lolz:
Mama mia!

I hope the mini doesn't have any of that lag you keep blaming for your lack of skill so you can play Metal Slug with 84 continues instead of 86.

I must try a second time, maybe I can shave off some continues and reach 82 :lolz:
Mamma is with double M, just blonde Swedish singers use one M; real Italian plumbers with mustaches use two M!

Regards.

Locutus73

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Actually, this is from the Merriam-Webster dictionary.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Locutus73

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Actually, this is from the Merriam-Webster dictionary.

View attachment 50570

This would be correct if he was using the language of the perfidious Albion; in that case he would have written “my mama”.
He wrote “mama mia” and that’s a weak Italian. This is from http://www.treccani.it/vocabolario/mamma/
screenshot-www.treccani.it-2018.06.25-20-07-13.png

Please listen to a fellow countryman plumber pronouncing “Mamma” correctly with double M
Obviously, the lettering in the video is wrong, but the pronunciation is good, you can distinctly hear the double M.

Regards.

Locutus73

Last edited:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Quality aside, and maybe it's just me, but how did SNK miss some of the best games for the system? AOF 2/3, Magical Drop 2/3, World Heroes Perfect, etc. I nearly pulled the trigger on ncsx.com until I saw the game list and what games are missing.

I'll stick with Switch and my CMVS.

SNK doesn't have the rights to every game ever released on the NeoGeo.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I'll most likely buy one, especially since I bought the c64 mini last weekend. I will skip the N64 though if that ever comes out. Never really liked the N64. The joypad killed all joy for it to me.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Keep dreaming, buddy, everyone knows the N64 was and still is a piece of crap ;)

(I have one laying around somewhere though)

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Keep dreaming, buddy, everyone knows the N64 was and still is a piece of crap ;)

realtalk

(I don’t have one lying around, and never will)

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

This coming from someone who is too stupid to figure out how to use the controller.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Let's not make this thread about vastly inferior hardware such as the N64.

Locutus73

Tarma's Gun Polisher
This coming from someone who is too stupid to figure out how to use the controller.

Easy peasy
tenor.gif

Regards.

Locutus73

Locutus73

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Let's not make this thread about vastly inferior hardware such as the N64.

Honestly, you can run Neo Geo quite easily on your beloved Raspberry Pi; that is not quite true with the N64. :oh_no:

Regards.

Locutus73

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Ok I'm sorry that made me lol.

Also I just buy the Neo games I want on my Switch. I don't need this stupid mini for anything.

But how will you pay your "intellectual property fees"??????

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
But how will you pay your "intellectual property fees"??????

Who knows? I just like that the Switch let's me play Neo games on the go. That and it's a much nicer screen then the Neo-Mini.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
This thread has made my balls itchy.

Cordially,
neo_moe

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Even signatures bigger than posts are a thing. :thevt:

Best regards (different sig).

Locutus73

I think what's he trying to say is you shouldn't bother signing each post. We can see who you are just by simply looking to our left.

I'm indifferent about it but the whole of signing your name to each post is very archaic by today's standards so it's seen as more silly then polite or practical.

Treat the forums like you're talking to a person face to face instead of signing your name each time you post. I mean you wouldn't do it in real life saying this so you should just relax and do the same here.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
He is just one of those weirds. Even if he were to put his name in the signature, he'd still sign his posts. You won't change his mind.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I'm pretty sure Gene Shalit signs all of his face to face conversations.

latest