The Neo Geo mini is coming...

Gaoh

New Challenger
How is something you need to plug into the wall "play anywhere"? Always on the go? Good luck playing the Mini outside of your house. Or this stick which plugs into the Mini.

Lololol battery packs, a woman in the mini intro video on the Japanese site used one as well.

I mean look at Nintendo releasing the baffling switch lite, I like the dock on the switch lolol

It’s true I am so confused on how it all comes together in the end.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Lololol battery packs, a woman in the mini intro video on the Japanese site used one as well.

I mean look at Nintendo releasing the baffling switch lite, I like the dock on the switch lolol

It’s true I am so confused on how it all comes together in the end.

Loloololo fuck up idiot.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
it arrived the other day...not too bad for $60 there is fun to be had. I'll admit the button layout messes with me a little but not enough I can't play the slugs. Also, my battery pack works just fine with this...

mYDbMec.jpg

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
The international Samurai Shodown Minis are uncensored! Recently bought the Haohmaru Mini on sale and SNK used the Japanese roms. Even games that were censored on the other international Minis are now uncut, like Samurai Shodown 4.
Tested games: Metal Slug 1, 2, 3, Samurai Shodown 1,2,3,4, Real Bout 2 and Last Blade 2. (^_^)

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
AFAIK there is no difference between US or japanese roms. The Bios and Dip switches do alter the games.

tangemo

New Challenger
The international Samurai Shodown Minis are uncensored! Recently bought the Haohmaru Mini on sale and SNK used the Japanese roms. Even games that were censored on the other international Minis are now uncut, like Samurai Shodown 4.
Tested games: Metal Slug 1, 2, 3, Samurai Shodown 1,2,3,4, Real Bout 2 and Last Blade 2. (^_^)

How about that. Can confirm, I bought the International and then the Nakoruru Minis and didn't notice haha. Looks like the International is always using English Bios settings and the Samsho is always using Japanese (regardless of what language and settings you set in the Mini menus).

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Nitpicking but yes the Samurai Shodown Minis use a Japanese bios.
Not to pile on, but it's not really nitpicking. It was a central feature to the Neo Geo that there was one rom and all the particulars were handled by the hardware.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Yes it was please accept my apologies for not phrasing it correctly at 11:35 PM yesterday.
tumblr_kzvbdqluCf1qzja5oo1_500.png

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Yes it was please accept my apologies for not phrasing it correctly at 11:35 PM yesterday.
tumblr_kzvbdqluCf1qzja5oo1_500.png
Don't worry. Gamemaster corrected you at 3:33am, so crisis averted. And 6 months from now, the demerit will be removed from your account, so it's not a huge deal as long as you don't get 2 more before next May.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
$50 isn't bad, I just don't need one.

Gaoh

New Challenger
This thing is seriously not that bad and can be fun when playing once in a while...

Gaoh

New Challenger
I agree. The games play well, when using the built-in screen.
I’m in the middle of a move so I decided to play it for a bit since my tv’s are packed and I’m starting to like the screen, my only pet peeve is some censored games but that’s it, I got an extra pad I got for 10 bucks from amazon so I play it once a while with it, curious to see how this will play together with the pro stick

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I stupidly bought one - thanks for posting that deal. I have no business or need for one....but I am sitting at work in a bad mood and clicking Buy It Now gave me 5 seconds of joy.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I stupidly bought one - thanks for posting that deal. I have no business or need for one....but I am sitting at work in a bad mood and clicking Buy It Now gave me 5 seconds of joy.

No problem, I’m sure it’s not the worse anyone has spent on $50 on here.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
You will have more fun with it than this thread would lead you to believe.