The Neo Geo mini is coming...

DaffyDuck

Lazy ,
It's not as bad to me as everyone makes it out to be buddy. I have enjoyed mine quite a bit. Just know the controls are funky and the video out could have been better. If you want pretty close to perfect look into a Mister (which is really awesome btw).

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
It's not as bad to me as everyone makes it out to be buddy. I have enjoyed mine quite a bit. Just know the controls are funky and the video out could have been better. If you want pretty close to perfect look into a Mister (which is really awesome btw).

Got a NeoSD for all the games on Neo I could ever want. Just wanted this for a reasonable price. $50 was reasonable.

I'll probably get a MiSTer sometime in the near future to mess with. FPGA is cool stuff.

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
base for NEOGEO mini

xbrgWbn.jpg

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/fr/oth...type-acrylic-base-for-neogeo-mini-goods-.html

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Manufacturer: Columbus Circle
Product code: CLBCC-NMAMS-WT
Size when completed: 125mm x 111mm x 78mm

This is an acrylic stand for your NEOGEO mini, capable of housing a small mobile battery to boost your playtime!
Can also be easily taken apart for efficient storage when not in use.

We can see this product on eBay too, but still imported from Japan.

capnd77

Marked Wolf
Agreed, I'm happy to see the inclusion on Micro Switches for the stick. Plus they're including a couple of games that never saw a home release. Neat stuff for sure.. nice job Sega

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Okay, I want that SEGA mini. I thought I was done with these things, but I’ll actually play it. Neo Mini was just a display though I did play it at work a bit. It was a gift though so I don’t feel like it was a waste

Burning Blade

Crazed MVS Addict
Fuck that SEGA Astro looks good. I always wanted a full size, but for $100 I can throw that shit on my work desk and have a little fun. Would be great to have this is a bar top.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Neo Geo Mini is "fine", biggest problem is the english bios on the international edition. Metal Slug with white blood is some hardcore bullshit.

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior
That looks awesome, but they should just make a desktop version with at 8" screen and a full size joystick and buttons.

This!

I don't know why no one dares to make them just a little bit bigger so they're actually playable without having finger cramps after 10 minutes of playing.

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
This!

I don't know why no one dares to make them just a little bit bigger so they're actually playable without having finger cramps after 10 minutes of playing.

This Sega handheld is larger than the Neo handheld, but not by too much. It has a 4.8” screen, I believe (plus clicky-stick technology). It must have some decent processing power if it can run Virtua Fighter. It looks pretty cool.