Howdy!

Totino

n00b
Hey guys,

I'm new to the candy cab scene, but have been an active retro game collector for a while. My favorite system growing up was the Genesis, so yes, there are people that actually collect for it! Other than that I collect Drramcast, Saturn, and old school Nintendo too. My only legit cabinet right now is a Playchoice 10.

After spending some time in both Taiwan and Korea, I thought getting a candy cab would be a good next choice. So I'm in the midst of reading up and learning about them which has brought me here!

Otherwise I'm from upstate New York, but I travel frequently for work. Anyways, I hope to be an active member and look forward to sarcastically chatting with you all.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Welcome! Looks like you're off to a good start.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Hey guys,

I'm new to the candy cab scene, but have been an active retro game collector for a while. My favorite system growing up was the Genesis, so yes, there are people that actually collect for it! Other than that I collect Drramcast, Saturn, and old school Nintendo too. My only legit cabinet right now is a Playchoice 10.

After spending some time in both Taiwan and Korea, I thought getting a candy cab would be a good next choice. So I'm in the midst of reading up and learning about them which has brought me here!

Otherwise I'm from upstate New York, but I travel frequently for work. Anyways, I hope to be an active member and look forward to sarcastically chatting with you all.

People collect Genesis games?

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
i still have no idea what you're talking about.

giphy.gif

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
The megadrive is better than genesis 110% who want's to play a genesis?