California

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
CA considers itself progressive, but really they are just pretentious.
It's one of the few generalizations that i feel fine saying. Yeah, it's probably more focused in So Cal.

This is partially true. California is quite progressive overall, relatively speaking. Though not as much as some other states, like Washington for example. California is just mentioned more often because it's way more successful on a global scale than the other liberal states. And of course California has some massive blemishes like Orange County, Fresno, and Bakersfield.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Guys...

I just got the call. I have to fly to SF next week.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Ah NorCal... home of the hardest working try-hards to be "cool" :lolz:

Yeah LA traffic sucks 24/7... don't live there if you can :D

Splitting lanes... I've heard bike cops yell at bikers to "split the lane like a man" :lolz:

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
Ah NorCal... home of the hardest working try-hards to be "cool" :lolz:

Yeah LA traffic sucks 24/7... don't live there if you can :D

Splitting lanes... I've heard bike cops yell at bikers to "split the lane like a man" :lolz:

NorCal is full of fake ass thieving scamming “hippies” that just wanna rip off your grow op and pinch your buds lmao

They’ll act chill and like your friend then they’ll rob you for meth money.

Then again NorCal has some really nice and generous people too. It’s a really mixed bag for sure.

Last edited:

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
NorCal is full of fake ass thieving scamming “hippies” that just wanna rip off your grow op and pinch your buds lmao

Then again NorCal has some really nice and generous people too. It’s a really mixed bag for sure.

NorCal has to have generous people to support all the hobos

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

Every Simple Troll post: "Drugs, bro roflz."

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
Every Simple Troll post: "Drugs, bro roflz."

I worked in the industry you dumb fuck

Just being real here

Besides it’s a plant not some heavy narcotic. I was a FARMER. I worked on a FARM. An agricultural worker. It just happened to be cannabis and not corn or some shit.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I worked in the industry you dumb fuck

Just being real here

Besides it’s a plant not some heavy narcotic. I was a FARMER. I worked on a FARM. An agricultural worker. It just happened to be cannabis and not corn or some shit.

It would've been better had it been corn or some shit because maybe you'd shut the fuck up about drugs.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Do they still teach Creationism at schools in Texas? I remember qube talking about that, once...

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I hear that Stockton is rather nice in the spring time.

I hear that Stockton is rather nice in the spring time.
Stockton is ghetto as fuck. You don’t want to be in that area ever. But the worst part of California is Azusa, I honestly cannot think of a worse city in the entire state.

As for the OP topic, I have honestly never seen anyone go off on Texans. California is full of crappy people pretending to be progressive, but most tend to fear opposition. As for the bikers, you would be surprised how few actually end up dying. I thought it was a lot more than what it actually is each year.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I lived in Stockton for a couple of years when I was a kid, and it was nice back then. I think it still has nice areas, but overall it's gone downhill.