Twinkle Star Sprites Boot Up Sound?

New to the Neo Geo scene. I just bought my fifth mvs game, a copy of Twinkle Star Sprites. The pcbs are definitely legitimate, but the sticker was replaced(something I was informed about in advance and given a discount on the original asking price for.) but when I booted it up, I noticed right away that the Neo Geo jingle sounded different. Less echo or however you describe that. I have is that normal for this game? I know the screen where it says the pro spec or whatever varies by game, but the sound always stayed the same

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
How much did you end up paying for that TSS from Blue435353 or whatever her name was?

I have no idea if she goes by that name, I met my seller on Facebook.
But I paid $500.
No idea if it was a good deal or whatever, I just wanted this game. There’s only 6 Neo Geo games I actually want to own.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
$500?! Damn, she took you for more than she tried to take folks here for.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I have no idea if she goes by that name, I met my seller on Facebook.
But I paid $500.
No idea if it was a good deal or whatever, I just wanted this game. There’s only 6 Neo Geo games I actually want to own.

Yea she was selling the game on here for 475, she bragged that she got that cart for like 50 bones on facebook.

Whatever. I can live with that. I’m not exactly deal hunting. It was a Copy of Twinkle within driving distance

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Haha $500 for that cart. n00bs gonna n00b. Sell that shit, buy a neosd.

I’d rather have real carts over a flash cart. And like I said. I only want 6 games for the platform, of which I have 5 already. I can afford $500 for a cart, so it isn’t s big deal for me

madman

I’d rather have real carts over a flash cart. And like I said. I only want 6 games for the platform, of which I have 5 already. I can afford $500 for a cart, so it isn’t s big deal for me

Doesn't mean you didn't get ripped off though.

Hm. Well my fault for not being part of this forum ahead of time.(I made the account but never used it)The price doesn’t bother me as much as her attitude. Had I seen that behavior Prior I wouldn’t have bought anything from her regardless of price. And it sheds a lot of light on the actual transaction details(I won’t go into details, but there was a tinge of desperation that I didn’t really pick up on when I should have.)
In response to Tw3ek. It’s not so much that I’m not learning as much as it is me not getting furious over it. I prefer to take a less oppositional approach to it. I mean yeah I know where she lives and can raise hell about this if I wanted, but at the end of the day, I was the one who took the risk and I overpaid. All I can really do is rationally accept that fact and take more caution and do more research in the future.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Hm. Well my fault for not being part of this forum ahead of time.(I made the account but never used it)The price doesn’t bother me as much as her attitude. Had I seen that behavior Prior I wouldn’t have bought anything from her regardless of price. And it sheds a lot of light on the actual transaction details(I won’t go into details, but there was a tinge of desperation that I didn’t really pick up on when I should have.)
In response to Tw3ek. It’s not so much that I’m not learning as much as it is me not getting furious over it. I prefer to take a less oppositional approach to it. I mean yeah I know where she lives and can raise hell about this if I wanted, but at the end of the day, I was the one who took the risk and I overpaid. All I can really do is rationally accept that fact and take more caution and do more research in the future.

That's the one thing about this place, there are eyes everywhere for the most part and poachers and leeches don't last long here. They usually run somewhere else and call us toxic even though it is really them that are shady.

Yeah, I read that whole thread and she was the only person I would call toxic. It’s also worth nothing that she said it was “sold” on the 7th. I didn’t buy it until last night. Take that as you will

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Yeah, I read that whole thread and she was the only person I would call toxic. It’s also worth nothing that she said it was “sold” on the 7th. I didn’t buy it until last night. Take that as you will

Yea we get alot of, it "sold" here when a flipper gets called out. Not really sure what that proves other than a flat out lie. They usually leave after that like she did. What alot of the cats don't get, this place is not a shopping mall. The market is a privilege for the community and really should only be used by persons that participate. 95% of the haters are just people trying to poach and flip here. If you stick around, yea we act like assholes, but we also cover our own.

Yea we get alot of, it "sold" here when a flipper gets called out. Not really sure what that proves other than a flat out lie. They usually leave after that like she did. What alot of the cats don't get, this place is not a shopping mall. The market is a privilege for the community and really should only be used by persons that participate. 95% of the haters are just people trying to poach and flip here. If you stick around, yea we act like assholes, but we also cover our own.
I’m sure I’ll lurk more often(I may be picking up a cab in the next few days and this place is basically an archive for all the info I will need to restore that puppy to the best working order possible) but I don’t know how much I can truly contribute. I legitimately started taking an interest in Neo Geo last month after I finished my PC Engine collection

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I’m sure I’ll lurk more often(I may be picking up a cab in the next few days and this place is basically an archive for all the info I will need to restore that puppy to the best working order possible) but I don’t know how much I can truly contribute. I legitimately started taking an interest in Neo Geo last month after I finished my PC Engine collection

Dude, trust me, we talk about everything, have fun. Get into discusions, hell we even had a "When was the last time you took a dump?" thread. If you don't take this place seriously at all you'll have a good time. But if you come here acting like those FB groups, I can promise you won't last long.

I only used the Facebook group to get my hands on a local Wind Jammers and now I guess a price jacked TSS. I don’t like using Facebook outside of professional reasons

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I only used the Facebook group to get my hands on a local Wind Jammers and now I guess a price jacked TSS. I don’t like using Facebook outside of professional reasons

Yea the dick waving on FB is legendary.

One last thing of note. She kept double posting in that other thread. I may be a stranger here, but every forum on the planet frowns upon that. Is it accepted here or was she just using bad etiquette?

madman

One last thing of note. She kept double posting in that other thread. I may be a stranger here, but every forum on the planet frowns upon that. Is it accepted here or was she just using bad etiquette?

Everything she did in that thread is frowned upon. Also, I second everything Panda said.