New 161 in 1

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Too expensive bro, rather have broken games that don't run properly. Besides don't want to spend too much for shelf filler right?
yea not sure why tf anyone would waste their time with this when u can just get the damn neosd

if ppl are hard up for cash they are in the wrong hobby

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
NeoSd has not been in stock at stoneagegamer forever now it seems.

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
Aero Fighters 3 won't run past a certain stage.

I went past your bonus round so IDK.

Seems to work well with my debug bios. Except having to turn the system off to change games.

Was well packaged, cart went in well, played SVC, Aero 3, Metal Slug 6 title screen glitch was there. Plus a little Pulstar action. Just really getting into it. I think there was the title screen sound glitch on Pulstar, but I was turning my audio up on my Tv. Not 100 percent certain on that one yet.

1525370616436748825576.jpg

20180503-140618.jpg

20180503-140635.jpg

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Nice to see the shitty label on that cart but I guess it's a reminder.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Just because it's for the home console doesn't mean it's still not a $50 shitty chinamart product.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Why is this even a discussion?

...You lads must be semi-bored atm...

I say we carry on with the plan to release locked NGFL members into wild here... that'll be more fun...

xROTx

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Why is this even a discussion?

...You lads must be semi-bored atm...

I say we carry on with the plan to release locked NGFL members into wild here... that'll be more fun...

xROTx

Locked in the war room without PM privs. :keke:

123►Genei-Jin

Overtop Pathfinder
If you're like me and absolutely despise the NeoSD loading times, then the idea of a multi cart with the entire library on it really sounds attractive.
I guess I'll just keep playing individual carts until a multi-cart like that is [hopefully] made.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
123►Genei-Jin;4291943 said:
If you're like me and absolutely despise the NeoSD loading times, then the idea of a multi cart with the entire library on it really sounds attractive.
I guess I'll just keep playing individual carts until a multi-cart like that is [hopefully] made.

I'm curious, what's so bad about the loading times?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

People like you are usually entitled assholes.

You seriously cant wait a minute for a game to load? Is that seriously too much for you??

Tech&Music

Another Striker

If loading times on the NeoSD annoy you, you might have ADD. Seriously, how many times are you switching games for it to be a problem? Can't commit to enjoying a game for longer than 10 minutes?

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I'm curious, what's so bad about the loading times?

For the amount you're charged, it's definitely not good. I'll consider the Pro but I passed on the NeoSD.

With cheap Everdrives, I'll accept loading times that are longer. Charge hundreds and get the loading times you do is not very appealing to many.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
For the amount you're charged, it's definitely not good. I'll consider the Pro but I passed on the NeoSD.

With cheap Everdrives, I'll accept loading times that are longer. Charge hundreds and get the loading times you do is not very appealing to many.

Can I assume you've never bought a CD based system then?

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
It's nothing to argue or insult people over, lol.

I expect more bang for my buck.

One of the SSS3's selling points was no CD loading times and the reason for the Pro's release is shorter loading times. Look around you it's an issue whether you understand or not.