Terraonion Support Forum up!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Cheers for the link mate, good place to post any questions for their devices. ;)

phoenixdownita

Cheng's Errand Boy
What would happen to these threads on NG.com then, closed?
[I like it here even if it's sometime harsh it's also very fair]

johey

n00b
Tried to register at September 23. Got an automated confirmation mail, but has not yet been accepted. Same nick as here.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Tried to register at September 23. Got an automated confirmation mail, but has not yet been accepted. Same nick as here.

Mmhh... I only control this forum...

Unsure why people complain about not having membership activated on other websites...

I activate here ONLY... and offer a semblance of support...

Just sayin'...

xROTx

johey

n00b
Not requesting you Rot to do anything about it. Just asking here, as this thread is about that particular forum, thinking perhaps (like one on a million) some admin over there will see my message, one day.

Edit: More good things came with my post. Now I can see my own profile! \:D/

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Not requesting you Rot to do anything about it. Just asking here, as this thread is about that particular forum, thinking perhaps (like one on a million) some admin over there will see my message, one day.

Edit: More good things came with my post. Now I can see my own profile! \:D/

I'll ask a Yodd for you...

...The Goatee one is nice... but as with most people who grew up on this forum... he's first and foremost a troll...

xROTx

PS. Then again he is family... so he should be able to resolve it for you...

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member

I just checked and couldn't find 'johey' as either an active or inactive account.

We were hit with a massive spambot wave during the time period you registered. So it's a possibility that your pending account was accidentally purged.

I have since implemented a basic Q&A challenge question set to counter spambot auto registrations.

So go ahead and re-register.

todd

johey

n00b
Thanks guys! I've just made another attempt. Hope I passed the antibot test. :)