Card Fighter Clash related - Give away

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Hey, I thought I just drop this info here to give you guys a chance to win a physical copy of Card Fighter Clash 2. Any of you who know me or remember this was a project that I started long ago, but it has now been upgraded to 2.0. Basically, this just means it should be error-free and it's now a full-on TCG (CCG).

If interested in winning a free copy check out the link and enter the contest. You do have to have a Facebook account in order to enter the contest though. But, I just wanted to give you guys an opportunity

https://www.facebook.com/CardFighte...0681.116703718477123/1010975952383224/?type=3

28337844_991666347647518_5625388493315046045_o.jpg

28277040_992144584266361_1823547026209133481_n.jpg

Also if you are interested you can get all the cards directly from the website at www.cardfighterproject.com

We have translated the game to French (also available on the website) and are working on a Spanish translation.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I would love to enter but can't justify reactivating my Facebook to do so. Those cards do look sweet man, I'll definitely pick them up.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Entered! This is amazing!

But here's the deal, I never win anything...so do you have a company or resource that prints these for you? Something you can share for us to make something on par with what you are giving away?

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Entered! I just found out about this project not that long ago and was intrigued. Looking forward to 2.0.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
I would love to enter but can't justify reactivating my Facebook to do so. Those cards do look sweet man, I'll definitely pick them up.
Yeah, I totally understand that FB is somewhat of a double-edged sword. I know many people who refuse to use it anymore and that may only get worse in the coming months. As for picking them up, see quote under this one. They cannot be purchase (of course) but using a print on demand service you can print your own cards. A full set of 424 cards only cost around $50. Or a single deck around $5 + shipping (ends up being 54 cards).

Entered! This is amazing!

But here's the deal, I never win anything...so do you have a company or resource that prints these for you? Something you can share for us to make something on par with what you are giving away?
Can't win unless you try! I have added your name to the list through your entry on Facebook. As for resources...
Head over to ----> http://cardfighterproject.com/tutorial.html
There is a video tutorial on how to build your own deck. I print my cards at SuperiorPOD.com but many other users have used other websites as well to print the cards. Since SPOD is the only one that I've really used (outside of holographic cards) that is the only one I've made a tutorial for.

Entered! I just found out about this project not that long ago and was intrigued. Looking forward to 2.0.
2.0 is finished and available to download at www.cardfighterproject.com both in English and French.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Might as well just give the item to NeoSneth. Guys on a win streak like it's nobodies business.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I'm interested, but not interested enough to sign up for shitebook. It looks amazing though!

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Maybe I'll do a basic set giveaway here as well. I understand those not wanting to get involved with facebook.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
Looks like it ends today. Entered, hopefully I met the cut off.

ngpc.jpg

Last edited: