Big Tournament Golf Yahoo Japan

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
It looks ok from the pics but you know you can't really tell without board pics. Also I would assume any cart coming from Japan is a boot. Trust no one.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Euros are selling games out of Japan, hell, Tokyo toy factory was selling boots to jp shops. I'm saying it's a boot.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
It looks legit from the pics but you have no recourse on YAJ purchases. You need more money than sense to consider bidding.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Insert at least looks real unless scammers are now purposely sunfading them. Actually that wouldn't even be a surprise if they are.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
What's point, even if it is legit that faded insert won't look good on a shelf.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Insert at least looks real unless scammers are now purposely sunfading them. Actually that wouldn't even be a surprise if they are.

They don't need to. Either it's a conversion from back in the days, i.e. old enough to have faded on itself, or they just printed it that way. This one looks legit, though, can't tell for sure unless the paperwork is cleared by means of a comparison with a proven legit BTG cart or another cart from that period plus a thorough inspection with magnifying devices. Yes, it's that complicated...

poulet

Quiz Detective
you're wright oliverclaude. this deal is complicated without analysis, touching the paper or seeing pcbs...and compare with a legit one !

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Looks like the seller has sold a couple other high end games recently as well, including TSS