Razion 1cc Big Tymer Club

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Yes, it's me !!! :glee:

Welcome! I often read your posts over there at neogeofans, you have a good STG section.

Do you want me to learn you how to beat V. ?!?

It's easy, I played it on NOVICE only. So, it'd be probably better for you to tell me how to do it? I mean, since the Razion score thread on your home forum is 18+ pages long, IIRC. Big Tymer Club is only and all... about fun.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Just started working on it this morning. This is the best I was able to do:

1548619557235506.jpg

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
That was impressive?

I am currently planning to make some more videos.

nono2lozere

Quiz Detective
11155480 in normal mode.
You have to contribute more and the magic happens (unlock pm and being able to see pics).

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
Couldn't beat the stage 2 boss. I turned it on the other night to see if I could do any better, but I kept dying on the first stage.

What's the D button shot?

chacha

n00b
Couldn't beat the stage 2 boss. I turned it on the other night to see if I could do any better, but I kept dying on the first stage.

What's the D button shot?

With the D button, you have the highest speed, but you don't see the hitbox of your vessel.

I use the D and the C button. C button is more if you want to see what you do ^^!

The A button is usefull if the passage is heavy (less speed and hitbox on).

For the second boss, i need one beam for sure, at the end. No beam is difficult for me. But :

Do you know that if you use one or two beam, the multiplier is multiplied by 1001, no 2001 ?

I say that because when you have to use one beam, you can use the second beam without loosing more points.

Sorry for my english...

11155480 in normal mode.
You have to contribute more and the magic happens (unlock pm and being able to see pics).

I see it !!!

Thanks.

Last edited: