Skyrim

Mame
Metal Slug 2 Turbo

Last edited:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
PS4
Ni No Kuni 2 - A bullshit puzzle disinterested me and the pace and battle mechanics did too, so ebay ahoy!

vita
Persona 4 Golden

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
trying to play skyrim for the hundredth time but getting bored already.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
PS3
Yakuza 5 - Figured I'd go through it one more time before 6 comes out.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
PS4:

GT Sport, trying to up my driver rating

DS2 SotfS, finally got the Fume knight, that smoldering son of a bitch

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
PS4
Ni No Kuni 2 - A bullshit puzzle disinterested me and the pace and battle mechanics did too, so ebay ahoy!

I've been on Ni No Kuni 2 as well and I'm in the post-game. The puzzle early on was pretty much the only puzzle in the game, but the battle mechanics were sub-par the entire time. The best thing I can say about this game is that the timing of the release date was brilliant. This game is the epitome of a slow season RPG. I almost feel like re-playing Ys VIII to wash out the bad taste of this one.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Hour of Victory 360, not sure i can even finish this steaming pile. I heard how god awful it was but wanted to see it first hand.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
GBA
Donkey Kong Country 3
Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land (enhanced port of the NES game)
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Riviera: The Promised Land

NDS
Away Shuffle Dungeon

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
I've been on Ni No Kuni 2 as well and I'm in the post-game. The puzzle early on was pretty much the only puzzle in the game, but the battle mechanics were sub-par the entire time. The best thing I can say about this game is that the timing of the release date was brilliant. This game is the epitome of a slow season RPG. I almost feel like re-playing Ys VIII to wash out the bad taste of this one.

It's GregN man. Anything that would require a bit of effort is a no-no.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
GBA
Donkey Kong Country 3
Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land (enhanced port of the NES game)
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Riviera: The Promised Land

NDS
Away Shuffle Dungeon

How are you liking Riviera?

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
PS4
- Hokuto ga Gotoku (fun fun fun)
- Resident Evil 4
- Resident Evil 6
- Attack on Titan 2
- Nioh complete

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
trying to play skyrim for the hundredth time but getting bored already.

man i need to go back to that game. i got dozens of hours in to it but after a while i just got bored and dropped it.

GENESIS / SEGA CD:
EL VIENTO and Annet Futatabi - El Viento was cool but sort of bullshit. Especially the end with those cheating ass bats (thank goodness for cheat codes :D ). Annet Futatabi is a basic ass beat em up but decent enough i guess.

BATTLE MANIA GAMES:
Finally finished the first one. Wasnt too hard once i figured out how the game actually worked. Damn good game. The second one so far is freaking awesome. I love love love the changes they made to the shooting system and the graphics are so much better. Difficulty is something else too. Played the first game through on normal, but playing the second one on hard. So far its way harder then the first game and im not sure if its by design (bosses and stages do seem harder and longer in general) or if its the selected difficulty but either way im loving it.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
PS4

Dark Souls II-It's still shit. But There are things I didn't do in it and I'd like to experience all the content before I shelf it forever.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
PS4

Dark Souls II-It's still shit. But There are things I didn't do in it and I'd like to experience all the content before I shelf it forever.

Personally I didn't find it to be that shit, it's a lot more 'training wheels' compared to the 1st game and some of the bosses seem like filler (Royal Rat Vanguard, etc..) but like you said there's tons to do, loads of exotic weapons and armor to collect and the world is yuge. Also, the multiplayer features work a lot better than the first game imo.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
How are you liking Riviera?

I'm enjoying it quite a bit right now--I played through the first two episodes so far. I like the active time events and the scoring and different choices/routes look like they'll give it some legs for replay value, especially for a RPG. I haven't had any problems with the limited use weapons yet, but, I've been stockpiling them, just in case, given your previous comments (maybe I'm just lucky, but I've been getting quite a few weapons from treasure chests and other hot spots). The leveling up weapon skills to level up your characters' stats is a bit unusual, but it works and it puts an interesting spin on advancement.