NHL/NBA playoffs 2018 thread

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Vegas gets home ice advantage. Time to take on the Caps and win this.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Draymond Green choked badly tonight.

Warriors aren't the same without Igoudala. Straight up, him being absent lost them these two games.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Chris Paul out for game 6, Andre Igoudala questionable

Dubs should win this at home with or without Iggy

If Paul can't play game 7, Rockets are fucked

If Igoudala and Paul both play and look decent in game 7, it's gonna be really close

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member

If Igoudala and Paul both play and look decent in game 7, it's gonna be really close

It's definitely one of the best series I've seen in a while.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member

If this series goes to 7 games (which it likely should, barring a crazy career night from Harden), I gotta believe there's nothing that keeps Paul off the court.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Paul hasn't tested the hamstring since the injury and is said to be "questionable or doubtful" by D'Antoni, but will be a game time decision.

Igoudala and Kevon Looney for Golden State are also questionable

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Paul hasn't tested the hamstring since the injury and is said to be "questionable or doubtful" by D'Antoni, but will be a game time decision.

Igoudala and Kevon Looney for Golden State are also questionable

Tell me again how Iggy was gonna play game 6 though :keke:

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
No Igoudala tonight. If the Rockets are going to have a chance, they HAVE to win this game.

That's one.

If the Rockets lose tonight, they fold up. Guaranteed.

That's two.

Edit: at least you took a stand, for once.

Hence the qualifier, "if"

We know.

And those are several more.

The point is, quit being weak and riding the fence.

Last edited:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Honestly, I dunno how Houston overcomes that insane pants-shitting they did in game 6. They had Golden States on the ropes and just couldn't knock them out. Pretty bummed that it's likely gonna be the Cavs and the Warriors in the finals yet again.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Great game to watch. After all the changes and crazy stuff during the offseason I’m so stoked we made it to the Finals again this year.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Honestly, I dunno how Houston overcomes that insane pants-shitting they did in game 6. They had Golden States on the ropes and just couldn't knock them out. Pretty bummed that it's likely gonna be the Cavs and the Warriors in the finals yet again.

Nah, game 2 was the game we shat the bed, because we got ran out at home. You can expect to get handed in Oakland. Also, I hate buying the manufactured hype of Golden State's third quarters, but it's so visible in each game this series. We need Paul back :(

famicommander

15 Year Member
Igoudala out, no word on Looney, Paul still game time decision

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Waiting for the choking dog Caps to show up but Games 6 + 7 were fucking clinics by Holtby. Gonna need some more of that if they wanna beat Vegas and Fleury (their real nemesis).

As for basketball, thank god for LeBron. Boston fans are insufferable enough without going to the Finals with a skeleton crew and the "basketball genius" Brad Stevens. Ugh.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Pretty impressed by Lebron this year given how bad the rest of the cavs are. Hope he's ready to lose in the final tho

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
If Vegas wins this whole thing, I’d love to be able to find a pennant that celebrates their inaugural season and Stanley Cup on the same one.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
If Vegas wins this whole thing, I’d love to be able to find a pennant that celebrates their inaugural season and Stanley Cup on the same one.
Would've loved being one of those bettors at the start of the season giving Vegas 500 to 1 odds of winning the Cup ;)

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
To believe that the Golden Knights actually have won more Stanley Cup Final games than Washington has. Wow.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Would've loved being one of those bettors at the start of the season giving Vegas 500 to 1 odds of winning the Cup ;)

I saw they were trying to buy back some of those tickets as well. Gotta believe they're gonna lose a good bit if Vegas takes it all.