NHL/NBA playoffs 2018 thread

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Bucks and Wizards will happily take the easy road to the playoffs man. Thanks.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I think the East will just be a battle between Boston, Toronto, and maybe Philly.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Kevin Love averaged 17 and 9 over 59 games last season. He’s certainly an asset to the Cavs. Sexton has athleticism to finish at the basket and has a nice midrange game. I think many will be surprised by the Cavs this season.

I’m not saying championship aspirations, but we won’t be bottom feeders like the Magic or Hawks. Making a losing culture by being a lolcow (a team that tanks, really) won’t help attract free agents and won’t help team revenue either.

They're really banking on Love being able to average a double-double like he did in Minnesota though. I forgot about Sexton, but he was pretty damn good at Alabama so hopefully he can make the jump to the pros.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Vince Carter still hanging around. One year deal with the Atlanta Hawks.

Carter is already the 8th oldest player in NBA history. If he lasts the whole season, he'll end this year 5th on the list. Older than Kareem, but a few months younger than Mutombo. He'll be 42 in January.

The only other guys in the league over 40 are Manu Ginobili, Jason Terry, and Dirk Nowkitzki. Terry is currently not signed to any team.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Oldest player in history could have been Manute Bol. No one knows his real age except him.