Too Many Games, June 22-24, 2018, Oaks, PA

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Late posting on this thread as we are two months out.

Tickets available.

Who is going?

I did Friday, Saturday, and Sunday last year and it was a great time. Planning on more of the same. We had the Phatal Philly shirts and were repping posse thick.

Who is coming this year??

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I'm in. Hoping for a Money Puzzle tournament.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I should be able to go. No table this year, though.

Jon

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member

You know why. I'll have more time to shop, enjoy the arcade, Purnell's panel, hang out, etc. I may even be able to come to your afterparty.

I'd say it's win-win.

Jon

PS: More than happy to bring stuff in my car, if people request it.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
You know why. I'll have more time to shop, enjoy the arcade, Purnell's panel, hang out, etc. I may even be able to come to your afterparty.

I'd say it's win-win.

Jon

PS: More than happy to bring stuff in my car, if people request it.

No announcement yet on after-party. I'll do one if people wanna make the trek. Otherwise, I can arrange for several large men to meet in Lucas' hotel room.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Bump. One month to go. No panel for me this year. If people here wanna do an after-party at my place on Saturday night, I can host if people commit to showing up. It's 30 min from the Expo Center by car. I'll gauge interest as well from my other local retro nerdz.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Bump. One month to go. No panel for me this year. If people here wanna do an after-party at my place on Saturday night, I can host if people commit to showing up. It's 30 min from the Expo Center by car. I'll gauge interest as well from my other local retro nerdz.

So you will still arrange for several large men to be at your house for Jon?

Also if anyone is interested NJ Gamercon in Cherry Hill is in July 7-8, I've been there with DaGus and it is like a smaller TMG, I had a good time, they've moved to a nicer hotel I believe.

http://njgamercon.com/

gusmoney

10 Year Member
I'll bring the lager light.

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
I'll bring the lager light.
What? You on a diet?

I'll be bringing the big truck this time, 27 cabs in tow. Since the arcade area closes at midnight I might have to hitch a ride back to the venue after any post party happenings.

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
I also forgot to mention, Dan from Losts Ark is riding up with me and is going to be a dealer for the first time at TMG. Since I'm in a box truck, we have lots of room for his stuff to sell, along with we are bringing some 20" PVM's. I'll have a Duo RX running PC-FX Unit Yuki over RGB if ppl want to test out image quality of the monitors(or bring your test console and scart cable, I'll have the BNC<->SCART dodongle-thingie to use). I'm pretty sure they will be 20m2mdu's but regardless of the model, it'll have the BNC RGB connections and have audio over RGB, they are clean and work. Dan is asking $250 each, but we may bring a gamer condition one for someone not OCD to offer at a lower price. If we have more interst, we can try to bring more to sell at the show BUT I head up to other events throughout the year, and I can transport them for him if someone misses out on getting one next wknd.

And no, we will not take cases of beer as trade offers(but you can try!)

gusmoney

10 Year Member
What? You on a diet?

I brought a case of Lager Light to daskrab's the other year, trying to lose some LBs, and it sat for a year.

I'll trade you an OSSC for two 20" PVMs.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Don't forget to wear your squad shirts Saturday so we can remind all those nerds whose house they're in.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Does anyone need a CPS2 A-board with a broken pin (working otherwise) or a nice empty MVC B-board blue shell? I can bring to the show.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Sorry all, not going to make it this year. Have a family gathering this weekend that I won't be back from until Sunday evening.

Hope everyone has a great time.:buttrock:

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Sorry all, not going to make it this year. Have a family gathering this weekend that I won't be back from until Sunday evening.

Hope everyone has a great time.:buttrock:

I was going to text you to see if you were going. I'll make it to one of these someday. I hope everyone has a good time.

gusmoney

10 Year Member
Too many regrets in this thread. Hopefully see you gehs in November.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
When is WC's gathering again? It looks like his thread disappeared.