Shit films/games/music that are shit, you know they are shit, but you love them anyway

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I'll kick it off
I Am Sam
I know it's shit and these days I can kind of see the strings, but I have always liked that film. I think it's because of my faggoty emotions. It's not that I don't know it's a bad film but I can't help liking it (kind of like with The Pursuit of Happiness but I'm guessing that one is a lot more accepted as passable maybe even good).

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Expendable

I enjoy all the death and destruction with random cut scenes that don't make any sense.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
the room. i love the summer time sun set feel of san francisco the movie captures.

sonic r for the saturn

alpha 2 and doom for the snes.

daredevil the movie

aliens 3 and resurrection. i thought 3 was the scariest out of the series and loved the alien hybrid ripley with acid for blood in resurrection.

jason x. one of the worst in the series but has great kills.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
the room. i love the summer time sun set feel of san francisco the movie captures.

sonic r for the saturn

alpha 2 and doom for the snes.

daredevil the movie

aliens 3 and resurrection. i thought 3 was the scariest out of the series and loved the alien hybrid ripley with acid for blood in resurrection.

jason x. one of the worst in the series but has great kills.

Nah The Room is not fair game, hah. I think of it as the equivalent of Henri Rousseau's paintings. Naif and spectacular one of the best films I have watched as a pretentious and pompous adult.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
Metallica’s AND JUSTICE FOR ALL

what a heartbreaking travesty of an album. Beautifully written, arranged, and performed... RUINED by horrible dry BLAND production with inaudible bass and ugly drums. Fuck.

I genuinely like sonic R

Last edited:

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
People of Earth (show)

Tusk (movie)

Sweatpants (clothes)

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Biodome, that movie is terrible but I always find myself watching it when its on tv.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

what a heartbreaking travesty of an album. Beautifully written, arranged, and performed... RUINED by horrible dry BLAND production with inaudible bass and ugly drums. Fuck.
You are such a fuckin' hipster.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Ice Cream Man Starring Clint Howard as a mentally insane ice cream truck killer who mixes his victims' body parts into the ice cream he serves to his young customers.

rgarla.tn550

New Challenger
Johnny mnemonic is one that I come back to time and time again. I mean who can't love a film where Henry Rollins plays a doctor. It's has some career defining performances from Ice-t, Dolph Lundgren, and Keanu Reeves. I have shown most of my friends the film, which may be why nobody wants to hang out with me anymore.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
So much love for Sonic R in this thread, add me to this list. Maybe I should do a Sonic R run for the 1cc thread and show off my mad emerald collecting skillz.

I'm going to pick 3 from each category.

Shit films I like: Street Fighter the Movie, Your Highness, Wild Wild West

Shit games I play: Robo Pit, Deadly Premonition, Duke Nukem Forever

Shit music I listen to: BassHunter (in Swedish), Duran Duran, Tenacious D

godzilla43

Geese's Thug

I genuinely like sonic R

After Ride the Lighting that might be my second favorite Metallica album

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
The CD-RomRom is the platform for "guilty pleasure" games, a.k.a. games that haven't aged well -- it's heaven, all right ;).

High on my list are:

Hawk F-123 (...1-2-3, eh? Almost Spaceballs quality) -- Man, it's sort of an AARP shooter, but with fluid 60fps, a campy Top-Gun reference and nice power-ups. Still can't believe it's a Super CD release, though.

Valis II -- The first two stages offer incredibly good tracks, I played this little "gem" to the bitter end just to hear the whole OST. No dice, though. Rest is mediocre at best. Still, the game grew on me, even the waterspout fountain in the background is not animated, that's a 10 out of 10.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
unable to address the question properly, it's an all or nothing scenario.
okay, ALL uk tv soap, dramas and general woolly brained poisons, the three top drivel shows in with that.
UB40, most of bob marley's shit (not his less known stuff) some 80's and any music with some sort of polluting message behind it.
eliminated all tunes from my library that distracts from just melody, percussion and tempo.
games.
well, i can wrap that gem up right now.
the atari 2600 library.
my first console, plagued with bad memories of childhood, partly because the games played so bad.
nobody in their right mind would have one, and binatone seemed to be more popular at the time for a cheap alt. :spock:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
games.
well, i can wrap that gem up right now.
the atari 2600 library.
my first console, plagued with bad memories of childhood, partly because the games played so bad.
nobody in their right mind would have one, and binatone seemed to be more popular at the time for a cheap alt. :spock:

That's because the 2600 wasn't made for furry fuckers.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
agreed! :p
coming from the source.
b384ccd2ad6be86902af50cd52efddd3--sort.jpg