Syria... After 8 years... Why hasn't the World sorted this shit out?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
You guys hire the polish to do the blue collar work and then complain when they use their meager earnings to live better in Poland.

You don’t like the EU laws so the solution is scrap all the treaties and economic plans that London based companies had in place because 4chan was so convincing with shit memes that “the UK” (in quotes because Scotland did not agree but you guys don’t care what they think, and never have) is being taken advantage of.

Need I remind you that pawnshops make money off the downtrodden benefit tourists, and not the precious hard workers who earn their own way (which I guess doesn’t include the Polish, because blue collar stuff isn’t real).

Do you see the irony?

I must confess... you are prob one of the besters poster on the board...

Fast, intelligent... and to the point and your arguments are hard to ignore...

In all fairness.... I aint one to back away from a fight but in this case.... the sides are pretty much entrenched....

Social issues vs personal views vs forum members...

I aint a dumb man... or some reactionary member of the public... so i think that maybe one day we should do this face to face... with some wine and nice meal...

xROTx

PS. PFFT.... It has been an interesting think tho... I must confess...

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Before 9/11, a big deal was made about the US backing out of the Kyoto accord, the spy plane over China, and the US was still answering for the Chinese embassy bombing in Belgrade from 1 year and a half earlier (not on Ws watch, but he didn’t make things easy on himself).

So anyhow, not sure what you or Rot want to do about the guy who got gassed in Syria. But it sound kind of fucking silly for Rot to blubber about Syrian victims while ignoring the Yemenis being bombed by Saudis, the Rohingyas facing a Burmese genocide, or the Tutsis in Rwanda. None of those regions have strong rule of law. It’s sad, but you can’t expect more from those regions.

Thanks - I'll look these up.

RE: the Rot thing. I'm just saying that two wrongs (inaction after they Syrian gassing and the UK poisoning) wouldn't make a right. I could be reading you wrong, but it sounded like your argument was "Well, there was no retaliation when the Syrians were gassed, so why should there be retaliation when two people on UK soil are gassed?"

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rot is to England what the Stanford prison experiments were to the human race.

I aint no dumbass n00b to be intimidated Poopy...

The Stanford Experiments were something that were prob analysed by most agencies for use in obtaining info...

RE: the Rot thing. I'm just saying that two wrongs (inaction after they Syrian gassing and the UK poisoning) wouldn't make a right. I could be reading you wrong, but it sounded like your argument was "Well, there was no retaliation when the Syrians were gassed, so why should there be retaliation when two people on UK soil are gassed?"

How about... You stay out of it?

I'm of the opinion I have said what I wanted....

xROTx

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I aint no dumbass n00b to be intimidated Poopy...

The Stanford Experiments were something that were prob analysed by most agencies for use in obtaining info...

How about... You stay out of it?

I'm of the opinion I have said what I wanted....

xROTx

You've a had a stick up your ass about me since I made that DoDonPachi III thread, which you misread. :keke:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

He gets his arguments from old people who think the world left them behind.

Fucking worried about benefit leeches?

Maybe can kill his son in law.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
He gets his arguments from old people who think the world left them behind.

Fucking worried about benefit leeches?

Maybe can kill his son in law.

:lolz: It's OK - I'm knee deep in it. I took my dad out for his birthday dinner. Got an earful about Mueller and the FBI being "out of control" and my mom saying that the "Me Too" victims were asking for it and that she had to put up with it when she was young so why won't the younger generations just shut up about it?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
:lolz: It's OK - I'm knee deep in it. I took my dad out for his birthday dinner. Got an earful about Mueller and the FBI being "out of control" and my mom saying that the "Me Too" victims were asking for it and that she had to put up with it when she was young so why won't the younger generations just shut up about it?

I guess your dad watched FoxNews, because out of control was a headline they ran about Mueller a few days ago.

Sexual harassment has definitely been around a while. Can't go back in the past and change what happened, but moving forward, you can fix the future.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Yes, they don't have TVs; they have Fox News machines. They watch very few TV shows - just the news - and it's always Fox News when it's not the local stuff.

Agreed 100%. The past being messed up doesn't warrant the present being messed up. There's a particular case in Boston where a Special Agent used his gun to penetrate a girl he picked up and cheated on his wife with. She's pissed that the agent is in trouble because it was consensual until it got to that point. (She was sucking on the gun, but wanted to end it once it went to her nether regions.) She doesn't understand that "no" at any point means you have to stop. :loco:

Edit: Not to mention the agent was using fed property to bring a girl back to (the car) and to use as a sex toy (the gun). People are insane.

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I guess your dad watched FoxNews, because out of control was a headline they ran about Mueller a few days ago.

Sexual harassment has definitely been around a while. Can't go back in the past and change what happened, but moving forward, you can fix the future.

harsh to think but ultimately many of our ancestors produced offspring in the family tree through rape (via different circumstances). it's fucked up, romantic idealization about our forefathers walking a noble path goes out the window.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
harsh to think but ultimately many of our ancestors produced offspring in the family tree through rape (via different circumstances). it's fucked up, romantic idealization about our forefathers walking a noble path goes out the window.

Even today. I was reading about a girl who was doing some sort of bloodtype exercise in her class where she had to write down her parents' bloodtypes and her own. The teacher said hers were impossible. Come to find out, the mother had slept with someone else, gotten pregnant, and never told the husband the baby wasn't his. That's what you get for going to science class.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Even today. I was reading about a girl who was doing some sort of bloodtype exercise in her class where she had to write down her parents' bloodtypes and her own. The teacher said hers were impossible. Come to find out, the mother had slept with someone else, gotten pregnant, and never told the husband the baby wasn't his. That's what you get for going to science class.

ha!

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
The new tweets by Trump telling Russia to get ready - is this a double bluff? Stupid fucking Twitter inventor. Thanks for nothing

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
The new tweets by Trump telling Russia to get ready - is this a double bluff? Stupid fucking Twitter inventor. Thanks for nothing

He says a lot of stuff that he doesn't follow through on. I doubt anything will happen.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Yeah I get that. I feel Trump is using pre- twin tower Bush type rhetoric. And a lot more current reasoning to boot. But I wonder if this tude is to make himself not look like he has a schoolgirl crush, dissuade those who think he is a russian pooch.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Yeah I get that. I feel Trump is using pre- twin tower Bush type rhetoric. And a lot more current reasoning to boot. But I wonder if this tude is to make himself not look like he has a schoolgirl crush, dissuade those who think he is a russian pooch.

I think you nailed it. He expelled Russian spies... but, small detail, they can all be replaced with new ones. :spock:

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member

He now says the Syria strike will come "very soon" or "not very soon at all". FFS. :rolleyes:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Someone needs to tell Putin to go fuck himself at some point though, guy's taking liberties. I would probably have used the world cup as the method rather than bombing some more brown people but hey ho.

poutine

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
What the fuck does Syria have to do with America? Why are we bombing them?

Russia don’t have many allies in the Middle East, most of them favour the Western world.

Because Russia want Syria under thumb, that is enough for USA / UK / France to react.