Hardcore Metal Fans Get Your Ass In Here!!

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
As for metal, I think In This Moment qualifies. I'd call it something in between goth metal and alternative metal.

It's post-numetal butt rock.

A friend of mine who generally has great taste in music showed me one of theirs cds 10 years ago and it sounded like watered down metalcore/gothenburg dm
with super cheesy commercial singing. I didn't know at the time how commercial sounding century media bands became. I was very surprised that he liked it, but then again his rationale was probably akin to whatever monttataz said up ^

Don't get me wrong, enjoy whatever you like, I like my share of bad music too, but I at least know what genre it's in!

Last edited:

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
It's post-numetal butt rock.

A friend of mine who generally has great taste in music showed me one of theirs cds 10 years ago and it sounded like watered down metalcore/gothenburg dm
with super cheesy commercial singing. I didn't know at the time how commercial sounding century media bands became. I was very surprised that he liked it, but then again his rationale was probably akin to whatever monttataz said up ^

Don't get me wrong, enjoy whatever you like, I like my share of bad music too, but I at least know what genre it's in!

Their early albums are considered metalcore but they moved away from that with the last three.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Latest haul. D from Woods of Desolation replaced all of my CD's I lost a few years back in a flood, for free. Top bloke!

oirleu.jpg

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Got one more show to hit tonight. Kamelot, Delain, and Battle Beast. I like all three bands so hopefully it's a good show.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Sabbat were one of the most fun bands I've seen in a long time! If you fellas ever get the chance to see them do not miss it.

No spiked cod-pieces unfortunately. It was a little cold I guess...

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Well, I've been to Las Vegas Death Fest X this year, it was awesome! Lot's of good bands. I would recommend it to anyone into death metal. It was worth the travel!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
You, F4U57, and Late only attach videos in the way that still doesn't show up in my browser.

No shit? I thought that got sorted. We need to rectify this. I generally do it all from my phone and I’ll throw the Youtube suffix code in tags, that all.

[ youtube ] xxxxx [ / youtube ] - without the spaces, obviously.

If there’s another way to post the links I’ll do it.

Last edited: