Hardcore Metal Fans Get Your Ass In Here!!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
:buttrock: soo good. was listening to world demise not long ago.

Yeah man, COD is my favorite out of their stuff, I also like Slowly we rot a lot. World Demise had this EP way back, never paid attention to the whole album but that one song had some serious drums, I got to listen to it somewhere about the time Divine Intervention was released which also started with a drum intro. I gotta look back at Obituary a bit and see what's up with the later albums.

James Murphy is great, I'm sure you know all the other albums he worked on, if not lmk if you're interested and I'll make you a list.

Me, going back to the beginning, I started with stuff like this...

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
James Murphy is a legend! Disincarnate was one of my favourite death metal bands back in the early 90's. Shame they only released one album.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
world demise is sweet, and the drum work in cause of death is also pretty awesome. i my self haven't payed much attention to their later albums, but i really like the allen west and frank watkins era of obituary.

i know james murphy mainly from testament and cause of death. might need to check out his other stuff.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I agree Faust, amazing album!

Altering the future!!!!!
Check those 2 if you have the time Bogard, they are both very good. Both Murphy albums, IMHO way better than LOW.

Edit: Well Murphy played guitars in Spiritual Healing along with Chuck Schuldiner who is the driving force in all things Death. Disincarnate is Murphy's own project.

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Spiritual Healing was my first exposure to Death, and of course, this is one of my favourites as well as it has Mr. Murphy on lead.

"Some she's naive... She's a stupid BITCH!"

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I didn't know where to put this. It is apparently some punk band, but they made this short video with a cool song, and a weird video.

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary

searched the thread and didn't see this posted, probably one of my favorite releases from last year.

edit: full album streaming here

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I always felt Grand Leveler is my favorite album of theirs...

Edit:

Last edited:

geise

Mickey's Coach
andsuchisdeath thanks for posting Brutality. I haven't heard them in a while. The Florida scene really had some great bands.

capnd77

Marked Wolf
So growing up in the North East I was a huge fan of Hip Hop, but of late during my gym sessions I've been really enjoying introducing some metal into my workout playlist. So since you guys seem to be the Neo Geo community experts, any recommendations? I want some shit that is gonna have me hyped up and ready to go to war in the gym!! Any suggestions would really be appreciated..

geise

Mickey's Coach
Scroll up and look at everyone's posts. Or you could check out a bamd called Damn Yankees. They're pretty solid.

capnd77

Marked Wolf
Scroll up and look at everyone's posts. Or you could check out a bamd called Damn Yankees. They're pretty solid.

Cool man! Ha, for a second I thought you were trolling me with the band name. I'll definitely give them a listen!