Hardcore Metal Fans Get Your Ass In Here!!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Where did you get those Hate Forest tapes, F4U57?

Ordered direct from Musical Hall. Considering Discogs is blocking any artist that says boo these days I just go to the source.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Ordered direct from Musical Hall. Considering Discogs is blocking any artist that says boo these days I just go to the source.
Thank you for the tip, I might order it since I am in love with that band. Romain Saenko's voice is unique, his writing skills amazing.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

On a big NM journey lately. NeChrist is pretty horrendous though, I doubt I’ll be playing that one a great deal. This song is awesome though. Rivals some of the best from Emperor

geise

Mickey's Coach
LOL. I had no idea about Skeletal Remains when I came across it on Youtube. I thought it was Martin singing haha. Then I did a small search and found out they're from Cali. Not original but I still like their sound. I knew it wasn't Martin when I posted it here. Just thought others might like it. The music is pretty damn good.

Last edited:

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
LOL. I had no idea about Skeletal Remains when I came across it on Youtube. I thought it was Martin singing haha. Then I did a small search and found out they're from Cali. Not original but I still like their sound. I knew it wasn't Martin when I posted it here. Just thought others might like it. The music is pretty damn good.

And I did like it.

Rocko

Galford's Armourer
Hoping that the new Swallow the Sun, When A Shadow Is Forced Into The Light, will be good. Release in two weeks.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

EDIT:
Spoiler:
ok, this technically falls under hardcore/metalcore :deke:

Last edited: