Hardcore Metal Fans Get Your Ass In Here!!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Does anyone know why I'm unable to view 70% of the videos in this thread (and haven't been able to for the past 5 or 6 months)?

There are two ways to link youtube videos right? It appears that the preferred way in this thread provides me with white blocks in place of videos. I've updated my flash player multiple times within the past 5 months and nothings changed.

Is this on a desktop or mobile? What browser are you using?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Youtube is acting weird as of late here. Whenever I open a page with youtube stuff in it, it takes a bit longer to load the page, youtube shenanigans I'm sure or maybe my CPU is getting old, prolly both.

Rocko

Galford's Armourer

geise

Mickey's Coach
Does anyone know why I'm unable to view 70% of the videos in this thread (and haven't been able to for the past 5 or 6 months)?

There are two ways to link youtube videos right? It appears that the preferred way in this thread provides me with white blocks in place of videos. I've updated my flash player multiple times within the past 5 months and nothings changed.
Safari>Preferences>Security Internet Plug-ins> "Allow plug-ins" Enable it.

You might also need to do a full uninstall if you already haven't. https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-mac-os.html

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy

I have been craving this song alot lately and CC in general. These guys started my spiral in to metal.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Must resist. Watch those deluxe box-sets end up on Discogs for hundreds.

Summoning releases are like Mondo poster drops.