Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364
Results 1,576 to 1,595 of 1595

Thread: Hardcore Metal Fans Get Your Ass In Here!!

  1. #1576
    Follower of Orochi
    andsuchisdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts

    Posts
    5,963


    thanks for the trouble shooting tips

  2. #1577
    Occult Archmage
    F4U57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NSW

    Posts
    5,633
    Filthy deathgrind. Thumbs up!

  3. #1578
    Occult Archmage
    F4U57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NSW

    Posts
    5,633

  4. #1579
    Follower of Orochi
    andsuchisdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts

    Posts
    5,963
    Quote Originally Posted by F4U57 View Post
    I still have the case to the cd. Nine years ago someone sat on the disc in the backseat of my car and broke it.

  5. #1580
    Occult Archmage
    F4U57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NSW

    Posts
    5,633
    Quote Originally Posted by andsuchisdeath View Post
    I still have the case to the cd. Nine years ago someone sat on the disc in the backseat of my car and broke it.
    As long as you ground them up, mixed them with acid and poured the sludge down the bath drain, whatevs...

  6. #1581
    Galford's Armourer
    geise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Raleigh, NC

    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by andsuchisdeath View Post
    I still have the case to the cd. Nine years ago someone sat on the disc in the backseat of my car and broke it.
    Did you go to best buy and get a new copy?

  7. #1582
    Follower of Orochi
    andsuchisdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts

    Posts
    5,963
    Quote Originally Posted by F4U57 View Post
    As long as you ground them up, mixed them with acid and poured the sludge down the bath drain, whatevs...
    Heh

    Quote Originally Posted by geise View Post
    Did you go to best buy and get a new copy?
    Wall-mart

  8. #1583
    Galford's Armourer
    geise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Raleigh, NC

    Posts
    455
    Happy Halloween!

    LOL!


  9. #1584
    Guerilla Warrior
    Montatez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The North.

    Posts
    1,729
    Oh man I must have been living under a rock because this just came out!



    So excited! Vibrating with joy.
    Last edited by Montatez; 11-07-2017 at 08:46 PM.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

    A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

    I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

  10. #1585
    Occult Archmage
    F4U57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NSW

    Posts
    5,633
    Death 2.0


  11. #1586
    Gai's Trainer
    Setherial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    South Town (Rotterdam)

    Posts
    1,330
    Another Dutch Black Metal gem.
    Quote Originally Posted by MKL View Post
    The doll fucker is a case in point: can you imagine someone like that in Italy? I find it easier to imagine a gay unicorn doing cartwheels in my living room.

  12. #1587
    Master of Disguise
    neobuyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Omnia Videt Oculus

    Posts
    8,044
    Because fucking Slayer:


  13. #1588
    Galford's Armourer
    geise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Raleigh, NC

    Posts
    455

  14. #1589
    Master of Disguise
    neobuyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Omnia Videt Oculus

    Posts
    8,044
    I heard this death metal band and the singer sounded almost exactly like this Yeti from the Matterhorn at Disneyland. Could anyone tell me which band I heard?:


  15. #1590
    Occult Archmage
    F4U57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NSW

    Posts
    5,633

  16. #1591
    Guerilla Warrior
    Montatez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The North.

    Posts
    1,729
    Quote Originally Posted by neobuyer View Post
    Because fucking Slayer:

    Because fuck yeah.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

    A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

    I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

  17. #1592
    Morden's Lackey
    Rocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Stockholm

    Posts
    350
    Summonings new album is "available", if you know what I mean, since about a week.

  18. #1593
    Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
    Neorebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey

    Posts
    1,773

  19. #1594
    Gai's Trainer
    Setherial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    South Town (Rotterdam)

    Posts
    1,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Neorebel View Post
    I like the Nightbringer vibe, well, it was written by a member of Nightbringer so no surprise there!
    Quote Originally Posted by MKL View Post
    The doll fucker is a case in point: can you imagine someone like that in Italy? I find it easier to imagine a gay unicorn doing cartwheels in my living room.

  20. #1595
    Galford's Armourer
    geise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Raleigh, NC

    Posts
    455

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •