Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1661

Thread: Hardcore Metal Fans Get Your Ass In Here!!

  1. #1551
    One more year...
    Please God... just
    One more year...
    F4U57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NSW

    Posts
    5,882
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
    I really enjoyed Summonings last album. I hope he has new material in the works.
    Next year, according to the band http://www.metalstorm.net/events/new...?news_id=32082

    Summoning would have to be one of the most interesting bands around. I love that they're still focused primarily on Tolkein and Middle-Earth. Also, Silenius' vocals are otherworldly, I'm glad he's been going back and doing new things with Abigor.

  2. #1552
    One more year...
    Please God... just
    One more year...
    F4U57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NSW

    Posts
    5,882
    Quote Originally Posted by andsuchisdeath View Post
    Does anyone know why I'm unable to view 70% of the videos in this thread (and haven't been able to for the past 5 or 6 months)?

    There are two ways to link youtube videos right? It appears that the preferred way in this thread provides me with white blocks in place of videos. I've updated my flash player multiple times within the past 5 months and nothings changed.
    Is this on a desktop or mobile? What browser are you using?

  3. #1553
    Kagami's Tailor
    andsuchisdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts

    Posts
    6,133
    Quote Originally Posted by F4U57 View Post
    Is this on a desktop or mobile? What browser are you using?
    Hey. Safari on a laptop.

  4. #1554
    One more year...
    Please God... just
    One more year...
    F4U57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NSW

    Posts
    5,882
    I'm not great with MAC, but this is the most recent article I could find With some troubleshooting steps that may resolve uour issues.

    https://itube.aimersoft.com/download...on-safari.html

  5. #1555
    So Many Posts
    No Time
    For Games.
    Dark Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MASS

    Posts
    21,415
    Youtube is acting weird as of late here. Whenever I open a page with youtube stuff in it, it takes a bit longer to load the page, youtube shenanigans I'm sure or maybe my CPU is getting old, prolly both.

  6. #1556
    King's Dry Cleaner
    Rocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Stockholm

    Posts
    381
    Quote Originally Posted by F4U57 View Post
    Next year, according to the band http://www.metalstorm.net/events/new...?news_id=32082

    Summoning would have to be one of the most interesting bands around. I love that they're still focused primarily on Tolkein and Middle-Earth. Also, Silenius' vocals are otherworldly, I'm glad he's been going back and doing new things with Abigor.
    That's great news. The teaser does sound quite a bit like the last album.

  7. #1557
    FFAANNYYYY
    CCUUMMMMMM
    AAANNDDEERRR!!
    Famicommander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denver

    Posts
    5,701
    Going to see these two bands next Friday



  8. #1558
    NAM-75 Vet
    geise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Raleigh, NC

    Posts
    477

  9. #1559
    NAM-75 Vet
    geise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Raleigh, NC

    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by andsuchisdeath View Post
    Does anyone know why I'm unable to view 70% of the videos in this thread (and haven't been able to for the past 5 or 6 months)?

    There are two ways to link youtube videos right? It appears that the preferred way in this thread provides me with white blocks in place of videos. I've updated my flash player multiple times within the past 5 months and nothings changed.
    Safari>Preferences>Security Internet Plug-ins> "Allow plug-ins" Enable it.

    You might also need to do a full uninstall if you already haven't. https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player...er-mac-os.html

  10. #1560
    Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
    Montatez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The North.

    Posts
    1,863


    I have been craving this song alot lately and CC in general. These guys started my spiral in to metal.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

    A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

    I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

  11. #1561
    Reichsf?rer-Finnland
    Late's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    EGO FREE ZONE

    Posts
    6,601

  12. #1562
    Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
    Montatez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The North.

    Posts
    1,863
    For my German friends.

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

    A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

    I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

  13. #1563
    Whip's Subordinate
    Neorebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey

    Posts
    1,773

  14. #1564
    Whip's Subordinate
    Neorebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey

    Posts
    1,773

  15. #1565
    Whip's Subordinate
    Neorebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey

    Posts
    1,773




    Last edited by Neorebel; 10-07-2017 at 02:39 AM.

  16. #1566
    King's Dry Cleaner
    Rocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Stockholm

    Posts
    381
    Summonings new album is just up for pre-order!

    https://shop.napalmrecords.com/summoning

  17. #1567
    One more year...
    Please God... just
    One more year...
    F4U57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NSW

    Posts
    5,882
    Must resist. Watch those deluxe box-sets end up on Discogs for hundreds.

    Summoning releases are like Mondo poster drops.

  18. #1568
    King's Dry Cleaner
    Rocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Stockholm

    Posts
    381
    I went with the gold vinyl.

  19. #1569
    NAM-75 Vet
    geise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Raleigh, NC

    Posts
    477

  20. #1570
    One more year...
    Please God... just
    One more year...
    F4U57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NSW

    Posts
    5,882

  21. #1571
    Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
    Montatez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The North.

    Posts
    1,863
    This one is for poppy he would appreciate it. Fucking great song.

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

    A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

    I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

  22. #1572
    Whip's Subordinate
    Neorebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey

    Posts
    1,773

  23. #1573
    One more year...
    Please God... just
    One more year...
    F4U57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NSW

    Posts
    5,882

  24. #1574
    NAM-75 Vet
    geise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Raleigh, NC

    Posts
    477

  25. #1575
    NAM-75 Vet
    geise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Raleigh, NC

    Posts
    477

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •