My crown jewels

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Where’s the lotus?

Ah, a request! I’m afraid it’s getting some work done on it at the moment (Lotus cars are lovely but not terribly reliable). Not to worry, I should be getting it back in about a weeks time, it will be worth the wait I assure you!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I was thinking of using these? Is Brillo a good brand?

Certain collectors see video games in regions, where certain Brillo boxes are endemic. It won't happen, though... video games are too honest about themselves.

games_sk

Mr. Big's Thug
Ah, a request! I’m afraid it’s getting some work done on it at the moment (Lotus cars are lovely but not terribly reliable). Not to worry, I should be getting it back in about a weeks time, it will be worth the wait I assure you!

What model Lotus is it? Elan, V8 Esprit? I'm fond of the V8 Esprit. They should bring out a new model...

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
What model Lotus is it? Elan, V8 Esprit? I'm fond of the V8 Esprit. They should bring out a new model...

Ooooo it's way better than those! It's.... A PROTON SATRIA NEO GSX! A total babe magnet.

IMG_2548.jpg

Oh yesssh Misssh Mooheney Penny. I thinks we have orr winner! Can ye no reesssist the 'air betwin my bollox?

I think the touch of bird shit on the front left panel really says that I'm a badass that doesn't care about anything, and makes me 110% more attractive to the opposite sex.

IMG_2549.jpg

Speaking of 110... this is the 110 bhp model, which means it can do 0 to 60 mph in 11.1 seconds! That's only 8.64 seconds slower than a Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. Sadly I have the GSX model which does not have leather trim on the seats or streeting wheel, but with all the trim (aka vag) I get in this machine anyway it's a small price to pay.

And for your moaners that say this is not a real Lotus then I have something to show you.

IMG_2550.JPG

Handling by Lotus. Case closed.

Last edited:

games_sk

Mr. Big's Thug
I'm with JockMan on this one. Any car with that badge on is a Lotus...

And besides, with the word "NEO" in the model name you're showing it off in the right place!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'm with JockMan on this one. Any car with that badge on is a Lotus...

And besides, with the word "NEO" in the model name you're showing it off in the right place!

And if we look to our left we have Jockman's gay lover.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
so you guys are gay? Knew it!

I’m not gay you Koala buggerer!

Anyway, I don’t know what you’re trying to prove because Australia is gay as fuck. I’ve heard of your Mardi Gras. Sounds gayer than a Simple Troll handjob.