SNK 40th Anniversary Collection Announced for Switch

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Two have to be downloaded for free from the nintendo eshop beyond the update for whatever reason. I remember beast busters was one of them, SAR may be the other one.

I thought digital eclipse just forgot to include those games in the current update and simply planned to release them as a separate automatic update later on. Releasing them as a separate download via the eshop is a bit odd. Thank you for letting us know where to find them :buttrock:

SavagePencil

Crazed MVS Addict
I think they had to do them via the eShop because SAR and Beast Busters would have gotten an M rating. I'm glad they did, though, because SAR is really good!

-SD-

Camel Slug
So will I just be able to d/l this from PSN; I’m pretty sure I don’t need all the extra crap that comes with the Limited Edition...

So will I just be able to d/l this from PSN; I’m pretty sure I don’t need all the extra crap that comes with the Limited Edition...

May be wrong but a lot of that content may already be inside the game's museum mode. Worth picking up seeing as all games will be on disc for the PS4.

shelcoof

New Challenger
Picked up the PS4 version. All games are at least on disc vs half being on the switch's game card. I hate it when publishers do that.
Mainly picked up the compilation for Time Soldiers. Loved that game back in the arcades. Loved the SMS version too :)

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
was excited until I read:

FML

THIS.

After the SF 30th Anni collection Im forever done with that shithole of a company. Third Strike is AIDS AF in that collection. How do you fuck up 3S that bad, when OE came out in 2011 and is basically a tournament standard?