Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: SNK 40th Anniversary Collection Announced for Switch

-餓狼伝説弟子-

Quote Originally Posted by Ralfakick View Post
    Two have to be downloaded for free from the nintendo eshop beyond the update for whatever reason. I remember beast busters was one of them, SAR may be the other one.
    I thought digital eclipse just forgot to include those games in the current update and simply planned to release them as a separate automatic update later on. Releasing them as a separate download via the eshop is a bit odd. Thank you for letting us know where to find them

超えるべき奴がいる。

北斗神拳は無敵だ。

J. Max's Chauffeur
    In the Ikari Attack Helicopter over the Philadelphia Seaside with Johnny Maximum, Robert Garcia, Mr. Krabs, a drunk Majors Clark Still, and a Mean Guile to defeat evil, then eat cheesesteaks and water ice afterwards

No problem guys, hope you found them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Speaking of that, the most bizzare thing that happened at that TMG (http://www.toomanygames.com/) was Ed Flemming getting his truck front bumper stuck to a pole and ripping it clean off!! Goes to show, you shouldn't drink and drive.
    Jon
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    Yeah, but how do I get to the SNES games?
    Get the all the accessories!

Crazed MVS Addict

I think they had to do them via the eShop because SAR and Beast Busters would have gotten an M rating. I'm glad they did, though, because SAR is really good!

NeoGumby's Sycophant

J. Max's Chauffeur
    In the Ikari Attack Helicopter over the Philadelphia Seaside with Johnny Maximum, Robert Garcia, Mr. Krabs, a drunk Majors Clark Still, and a Mean Guile to defeat evil, then eat cheesesteaks and water ice afterwards

Just got an email stating the PS4 limited edition is now available for preorder with a release on March 9th

https://snkonlinestore.com/snk-40th-...a580-152614169
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Speaking of that, the most bizzare thing that happened at that TMG (http://www.toomanygames.com/) was Ed Flemming getting his truck front bumper stuck to a pole and ripping it clean off!! Goes to show, you shouldn't drink and drive.
    Jon
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    Yeah, but how do I get to the SNES games?
    Get the all the accessories!

Galford's Armourer

So will I just be able to d/l this from PSN; I’m pretty sure I don’t need all the extra crap that comes with the Limited Edition...

Timid Neo Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by -SD- View Post
    So will I just be able to d/l this from PSN; I’m pretty sure I don’t need all the extra crap that comes with the Limited Edition...
    May be wrong but a lot of that content may already be inside the game's museum mode. Worth picking up seeing as all games will be on disc for the PS4.

Limited is available in the European Store as well: https://store.nisaeurope.com/collect...imited-edition

Picked up the PS4 version. All games are at least on disc vs half being on the switch's game card. I hate it when publishers do that.
    Mainly picked up the compilation for Time Soldiers. Loved that game back in the arcades. Loved the SMS version too

Crossed Swords Squire

Quote Originally Posted by roker View Post
    was excited until I read:

FML
    THIS.

After the SF 30th Anni collection Im forever done with that shithole of a company. Third Strike is AIDS AF in that collection. How do you fuck up 3S that bad, when OE came out in 2011 and is basically a tournament standard?
    Cool ass/helpful dudes: bartre, BlackaneseNiNjA,

Thread Information