Hello from Hemel Hempstead, UK

Good afternoon to you. At least, it's afternoon for me.

This post marks the beginning of my journey as a Neo Geo owner. I've got a big birthday coming up so I decided that the only fitting mid life crisis would be for me to buy an MVS board to consolize with all the free time I don't really have so I can spend all the money I haven't really got collecting for it. And a Pocket Colour to have fun with in the mean time.

The NGP has arrived and is sat in a cupboard waiting for the big day and the MVS should be here in a week.

I am currently playing Nam 1975 through FBA on my laptop and Magical Drop 3 on the Switch.

Are there any English Lang Neo Geo podcasts? I've been looking for a while but I can't find any.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Welcome! But, you should've gone AES while prices are at firesale levels.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
welcome bud, come for the games, stay for the gaping.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
What about? Just general Neo Geo history, help with setting up your MVS, something else?

Thanks. I was looking for a podcast series on everything Neo Geo really. I've heard a few one off episodes of shows like Retronaughts giving brief over views of Neo Geo history and I found a couple about Metal Slug and KOF. I was looking for more, there seema to be a spanish language podcast dedicated to the system, at least that is what it looked like when I searched again this week. I've seen a lot of Neo Geo on youtube but I always prefer listening to watching.