NG Game of the month April 2018 - Metal Slug 2

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
The game starts on difficulty level 3 if you boot the MVS in AES mode. I figured this out because when I switched it to level 4, it changed in the AES options screen too. Most Neo Geo games don't work this way outside of the Slug series.

Here's my best run so far on level 4 of the "Turbo" version:

ms2_20180420.png

Last edited:

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
The game starts on difficulty level 3 if you boot the MVS in AES mode. I figured this out because when I switched it to level 4, it changed in the AES options screen too. Most Neo Geo games don't work this way outside of the Slug series.

Please stop playing games and continue making awesome videos. Carry on.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Are you saying I suck at the game or I should use all my free time to make videos? :scratch:

I don't know whether you suck or not but time spent away from making your awesome reviews is time wasted ;)!

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Okay thanks!

I don't suck. I just haven't played the game very much.

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
042b29565552aff02949cd8bc7cff37c.jpg

Bastard!! Thats me off 3rd spot :)

20180422_190047.jpg

Not sure I can do much more, I'm gonna end up hating this game lol

I'm just waiting on the patched turbo chip then I'll put my own MS2T cart together and see how much harder it is with less slowdown....

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Great job Chosen One! I gave up after the clear.
That one drained me, but I did accomplish something that I wanted to do that's for sure.
Happy with the turnout this month too.

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
20180503-180031.jpg

I know I'm late.....anyways 2 lives, level 4 had a stupid death in the 2ed level lost all my boys. Died on the boats with rockets on the train.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Whats up everyone. Another late entry. I'm not very good, but I forgot to upload these shots to participate in the action last month. The new "What is your favorite Metal Slug?" thread reminded me that these were still sitting on my phone:

ms2 gameover.JPG
ms2 score.JPG