Do you smoke cigarettes/tobacco?

Do you smoke tobacco?

• Total voters

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
One habit I’m so glad I never started. An uncle of mine died from tongue & throat cancer caused by smoking cigs (especially ones loaded with chemicals like marlboros)

Anyone here indulge in cowboy killers?? Another Q: if you smoke tobacco, do you do it in your house or only outdoors? In your car?

Does your car smell like ciggies?

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i was a light smoker for a few years and quit in my late teens early twenties. although i would never do it again, i still miss smoking from time to time. especially the morning smoke and the one right after a spicy lamb curry.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
My dad scared me away from cigarettes when I was a kid. He had started when we was 7 (by sneaking them from his friends' older brothers) and quit when he was in his early 30s. He would tell me that he still gets cravings all these years later.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Occasionally I'll smoke a menthol, the double crush ones are delicious

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I've cut down to maybe 3 cigs a week if that. Which is still pretty lame. I will drop the habit completely as of now.

-SD-

Camel Slug
I gave up smoking tobacco getting on for 18 months ago now. I have no intention of starting again as it’s quite obviously horrible stuff. I just smoke pure weed biftas now.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I used to be a pack-a-day smoker back in the 90s. Haven't been a regular smoker in over 10 years, but I still miss it.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Yep, dumbest mistake I've made. Still trying to quit.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I quit smoking cigars 3 or 4 years back. Still miss it a bit but not bad enough to start back up. I was never super addicted to it in the first place (1 per day) but nagging from wife and kids made it not worth the aggravation :lolz:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Yep, dumbest mistake I've made. Still trying to quit.

This. I tried everything. Nicotine gum, mints, cold turkey, vaping etc. I grew up around smoking when it was still acceptable and once I started working construction it became pretty much a full time thing. A pack a day during the work week was nothing. Down to about 6 a day now. Don't smoke indoors or in my car. I also don't smoke a full cig at a time usually. Just need the 3-4 hits to get a fix.

At least now I roll my own with no chemicals and save massive cash. I remember when I started it was exactly $2 per pack, up to $7.50 in Ohio which is still cheap compared to a lot of states.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I have been on and off for 10 years and I still pick it up when I'm on holiday somewhere so I'm still a smoker from a medical standpoint. That said I don't find it hard to quit, I just drop it cold turkey, which is probably why I pick it up again whenever there's an excuse like going away or a christmas party.

I still find it fun but the everyday habit is extremely expensive here in Australia, minimum $20 for a pack of 20. You can't smoke indoors or even in outdoor spaces where food is served. You can't smoke under bus shelters or train station shelters even if they're 100ft high. All of of cigarettes have thicker paper with a fire retardant to be 'Australian Fire Risk Standard' compliant. It's just not fucking worth it here in this country and it's by design.

Last edited:

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
...I still find it fun but the everyday habit is extremely expensive here in Australia, minimum $20 for a pack of 20...

Yeah, that's stupid expensive and might give me more motivation to quit. I live in the tobacco belt and it's still only around $6 a pack.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I quit smoking cigars 3 or 4 years back. Still miss it a bit but not bad enough to start back up. I was never super addicted to it in the first place (1 per day) but nagging from wife and kids made it not worth the aggravation :lolz:

I casually smoked cigars aswell for a few years. Still get the itch to have one if I smell someone smoking one. But my wife got super pissed at me to so I just quit doing it, I never was addicted just smoked like maybe two or three a week at most.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I smoked Kools but didn't inhale in the 90s when I went to college. Never got the bug, but I like the smell of smoke for some reason.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Light smoker throughout college and in to my mid 20s (I'd go through like 2 packs a week). It was mostly something to do on my commute and when I studied for tests. Thes days, I smoke nice cigars on special occasions but other than that, I don't miss it. You can't fucking do it anywhere anyway and I was tired of all my stuff smelling like shit.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I like the smell of smoke for some reason.

I still quite like the smell of cigarettes too, I haven't become one of those ex smokers who wretches everytime someone smokes nearby.

Now pipe tobacco, I never tried it, but that smells amazing.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
One habit I’m so glad I never started. An uncle of mine died from tongue & throat cancer caused by smoking cigs (especially ones loaded with chemicals like marlboros)

Anyone here indulge in cowboy killers?? Another Q: if you smoke tobacco, do you do it in your house or only outdoors? In your car?

Does your car smell like ciggies?

I guess MdMA makes for a much better addiction? I smoke when I am drunk which is not often. Sports and smokies don't mix and I love sports too much.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I smoked Kools but didn't inhale in the 90s when I went to college. Never got the bug, but I like the smell of smoke for some reason.

Smoking without inhaling is pussy shit, why even bother?